Forum question

Should we give Dannii her own super EXCITING sub forum?

• Total voters

Eddie

User
So in honour of a packed Kylie month, I have a (somewhat divisive) question to ask.

Is it time to move Dannii threads to a dedicated DANNII subforum within the Kylie one?

I ask this out of frustration at having to subtitle every thread with Kylie’s name and also COME ON Dannii hasn’t been active for several years now and is UNLIKELY to be so in the near future. If she didn't have the Minogue moniker she would have been relegated to pop toilet YEARS AGO.

There is every chance Kylie might not get that No.1 album a few weeks from now, THE LEAST WE CAN DO IS LET HER HAVE HER OWN FUCKING (SOLITARY but with a subsection) FORUM! (I’m channeling Rebecca Front here)

Of course I expect to be shot down and threatened with a lifetime ban for such insolence but I suppose that is PAR FOR THE COURSE around here. Don’t ban me!

I don't think Dannii warrants a sub forum. I'd say either leave it as it is or remove her from the title and have done with it.

I dont personally have any problem with it as it is. It is the Kylie forum, regardless of what it's called.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom