France 2022: Alvan & Ahez - Fulenn

Oh who cares about AGEING WELL although it has to be said that at least one of those could be a Geri Halliwell solo single EXCEPT GOOD AND SUNG SEMI-COMPETENTLY

LORRY LOUNGE NOW PLEASE

I think they need to focus the Fulenn staging a TAD. Françoise was doing her best with her lovely routine but frankly it DISTRACTED THE EYE

Reactions: D5K
Wait YSEULT was on the jury?! :o:disco:

Any ALVAN nudes? What a beautiful man.

This is great! Not sure it's a winter but I see it top 10 maybe top 5. France really seem to have found their footing in the last few years.

The only issue I have with this entry is that I can't remember a SINGLE THING about what it sounds like once it's finished :D
I recall lots of high drama and wailing, but the melody? EVAPORATED!

tumblr_og6k6kFS0V1spgk1lo1_400.gifv

tumblr_og6k6kFS0V1spgk1lo2_400.gifv

The only issue I have with this entry is that I can't remember a SINGLE THING about what it sounds like once it's finished :D
I recall lots of high drama and wailing, but the melody? EVAPORATED!

tumblr_og6k6kFS0V1spgk1lo1_400.gifv

tumblr_og6k6kFS0V1spgk1lo2_400.gifv
Truly bringing "but it's never what people said that you remember, is it? it's how you felt" to the EUROVISION STAGE :disco:

While lovely Pauline and her harp, as one of the cast of thousands on the judging panel remarked, is the ultimate earworm :(
The what we’ll describe as SLIGHTLY MORE FOREIGN COUNTRIES might not like it as much as what they’ve chosen though

Luckily Pauline is relieved not to be going to Italy as she’s none too fond of pasta and nobody stays that trim if they’re gorging on local cheeses :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom