#FreakyTripToMonday

Good morning!

Hot Sauce Dancing GIF by Madonna

I still feel pretty RANK myself to be honest, and had an awful nights sleep. I am currently doing facial exercises to try and prevent EYEBAGS. :zombie:

I've woken in a foul mood. Slowly trying to regain a decent mood. The caterwhauling mother in law turning up next door at 9am didn't help. Shut your fucking mouth you've seen a baby before.

Starting to wonder if I've offended one of them (quite big girl, has past form for being very sensitive about it) and should acknowledge it or not. Not sure I can be arsed.

Starting to wonder if I've offended one of them (quite big girl, has past form for being very sensitive about it) and should acknowledge it out not. Not sure I can be arsed.
"Hi, Sorry, just a quick message to say I didn't send the fruit because you're fat. Apologies if you thought it was insulting, it was just a shit gift. K THNX BYE"

No hangover :disco:

It’s raining though :evil:

The email address assigned to the Moopy Twitter account gets random notifications about twitter, as is often the case with these things.

Sometimes it's what some Moopy-famous person has to say. Sometimes it's Nigel Farage. Today, it's simply @Sheena saying "FUCK OFF" to persons unknown.

Back in bed after some reading. My migraines have shot up lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom