Friday fails to get the attention it deserves

PS please support my YouTube, my last video was so hot for tv that it tanked and I’m down 3 subscribers

Also I watched Short Circuit the other night, still a decent romp with a lot of yikes

The most needlessly violent security chief I’ve ever seen
Fisher Stevens pretending to be Indian, and using the word Bulldyke by mistake
Steve Gutenberg teaching the robot to laugh at an anti-Semitic joke

:( Mr F comes home today. I'd like another night alone on the memory foam kingsize bed with the lovely big fan blowing cool air over my body so everybody please pray to your deities that he wants to stay another night :D

Yay Happy Birthday! Enjoy the 🌞
Another birthday, another heatwave. I have no complaints about a summer birthday.

Seeing a group of my favourite friends tonight for drinky drinky maybe smokey smokey fun tonight.

I've always known that Winner Takes It All was my birthday no.1 in the UK, but Magic by Olivia Newton John was no.1 in the US.

What a fabulous pairing.

alyssa-edwards-drag-queen.gif

So basically Ag has liked everyone elses birthday wishes except mine, that is not right and you know it

Please calm down, not everything has to be about you and your feelings. If you get upset that somebody didn't click "like" on your birthday wishes to them you're making it all about you again and perhaps being a tad oversensitive. You clearly have beef with Ag, I care not why, but wouldn't it be easier on your own mental health to just chalk it up to "not everybody likes everybody and nor do they have to" and get on with life? He may have you on ignore so didn't see your post, it might not be his fault. I can guarantee that I haven't felt it necessary to check how many other posts others have clicked like on and it wouldn't bother me, nor would it make me pull out my victim card to make it all about me, if he hadn't clicked like on mine. Are you just spoiling for a barney any way you can get it because, again, it makes everything all about you and it makes you seem very selfish and self-absorbed. Everybody else here just wants a nice daily thread to post about the awfully hot weather and read about how many times lolly and Sheena have cracked one out today or big ron's drug of the day.

As for your comment about us being a "fucking cliquey bunch" either grow the fuck up and get over it or get the fuck out and don't let the door hit you in the arse if you can't, nobody's forcing you to stay or post*. You get this part of my comment because I'd posted in the thread previous to your comment and I take great offence that you lumped me in as one of this "fucking cliquey bunch" when you posted that. If I wanted to deal with toddler-tantrums or angsty-teen-rebellion-type fuckwittery I'd go and see my nieces and nephews who are much better at this childish shit than you are! You make it very difficult for people to like you or stick up for you when you consistently act this way. There's an old saying "you catch more flies with sugar than vinegar". If you want people to like you, why not try being more likeable and making it easier for them?

* If somebody is indeed holding a gun to your temple and forcing you to type this drivel I apologise wholeheartedly and hope the police rescue you soon

Please calm down, not everything has to be about you and your feelings. If you get upset that somebody didn't click "like" on your birthday wishes to them you're making it all about you again and perhaps being a tad oversensitive.

I do NOT make everything about me! I am a fantastic listener and people often tell me that. I really resent that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom