Friday has meaningless discussion

MORNING

Going to brave the gym again this morning and THEN I’m going to try and organise a date or ANYTHING with a certain HOT PIECE I’ve been talking to.

HAPPY ENGERLAND DAY! GRATEST NASHUN ON ERF etc

euro 2016 england GIF by Sporza

Going out for a lunch at the fabulous Mediterranean cafe round the corner in a couple of hours. Beyond that it's another Mr Ag based day off.

I suspect I'll end up fist deep in the quashed English rebellion against the Normans.

MORNING

Going to brave the gym again this morning and THEN I’m going to try and organise a date or ANYTHING with a certain HOT PIECE I’ve been talking to.

TELL US MORE

My GCSE certificates are in my filing cabinet because I'm a NERD! I've just noticed my name is spelt wrong though :evil:

I had a dream last night that Lolly had returned but I wasn’t online, and was very upset that I had maybe missed him. :(

I've just watched a Dragon flying on the internet. It's probably flying over my house right now but I can't see it because it's daytime.

Campaign to replace Saint George with one of our HOMEGROWN SAINTS, like Aelfgifu, Eormengyth, or Princess Diana.

I had a Moopy dream last night too. Ag had fallen out with everyone but Tisch desperately needed a favour that only Ag could fulfil. I was ORDERED by the mod team to be the go-between and persuade Ag to do the thing. I can't remember what the thing was but I do know that this was all happening in real life and Ag was sulking up a mountain which I had to climb to get to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom