Friday imagines ASFM but with Barbie Girl mutants

I find these AI versions of songs absolutely terrifying: they're all slightly garbled and a bit lo-fi, like some sort of eerie radio broadcast from a parallel universe where someone only just missed standing on a butterfly 200,000 years ago.

MORNING. I have the broadband man coming at 9, then a job interview at 11, then I’m off BACK TO BED.

Lucky you. I’m now 14 days in new house without broadband. The latest lie is that it will be up by Monday.

I’m not looking forward to having to sort out the broadband when I move into my new flat in July. Tempted to leave the flat keys with someone (hi @Beverley :)) and have the company sort it whilst I’m on holiday.

Oh god today the reception school placements get announced, I'm so nervous. Good luck everyone, hope you all the get school you want xoxo

Show cat please

FB_IMG_1618563867867.jpg

Oh I mis-read the email and the broadband guy is due between 8am and 1pm, what are the chances he's NOT going to show up mid-interview :eyes:

I find these AI versions of songs absolutely terrifying: they're all slightly garbled and a bit lo-fi, like some sort of eerie radio broadcast from a parallel universe where someone only just missed standing on a butterfly 200,000 years ago.

That's a fucking accurate description. They sound like music did when I did too many psychedelics once.

So I was meant to be called at 11 and the person just HASN’T CALLED or been in touch, what should I do here? I’m a bit annoyed so I think I’m just going to wait for them to get in touch.

So I was meant to be called at 11 and the person just HASN’T CALLED or been in touch, what should I do here? I’m a bit annoyed so I think I’m just going to wait for them to get in touch.

Just sit and stew in your own grumpiness for the next two hours.

I’m not terribly fussed about the job, I applied for it in a panic a month back when I was first made redundant. I just thought it’d be silly not to at least discuss it IN THIS ECONOMY, so it’s just irritating more than anything.

I’m watching Fatal Attraction for the first time. Watching Michael Douglas lick a famous nipple for the second time this week (I saw Basic Instinct for the first time too).

I'm not sure I’m into this, I know what’s going to happen at the end, and what’s going to happen to a bunny

I finally get my cast off on Monday (I think). I don't think I can handle more than three more days of alternating between lying on the sofa, the bench outside and the bed.

I’m watching Fatal Attraction for the first time. Watching Michael Douglas lick a famous nipple for the second time this week (I saw Basic Instinct for the first time too).

I'm not sure I’m into this, I know what’s going to happen at the end, and what’s going to happen to a bunny
It’s definitely my least favourite of the ‘mad bitch wrecks someone’s life’ trifecta. Single White Female and The Hand That Rocks The Cradle are much better.
Plus Michael Douglas is a cheating bastard in it so I’ve no sympathy.

It’s definitely my least favourite of the ‘mad bitch wrecks someone’s life’ trifecta. Single White Female and The Hand That Rocks The Cradle are much better.
Plus Michael Douglas is a cheating bastard in it so I’ve no sympathy.

Not sure it’s a sub genre I’m that interested in, but it did ratchet up the tension pretty well at the end

Glenn was iconic!

tumblr_lswsyiRofY1qmxmrao1_r1_400.gifv

NOT ME but my parents are taking me back to Manchester on Sunday and we’re meeting my sister for a meal at a FANCY NEW Italian restaurant in the Northern Quarter :disco:

I don’t think I WANT to go on a night out yet. I don’t think I’d enjoy sitting out in the cold and waiting AGES for tables/drinks with people I don’t particularly enjoy going out with when I could be sat in the comfort of my home with a bottle of wine/rum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom