Friday needs God

Suomi

User
Hungover to hell after wine on a BOAT. I’ve got my dioralyte ready and hope on my side as I speed into work.

Happy Friday girls

11C554E9-2B99-4143-9BE3-75FD2F6777A9.png

I'm yet to do a hangover in this job. I have no current plans to either!

My little Kylie starts school next week and I can't help feeling a bit sad like it's the end of an era. He feels far too young to be going to school, I mean who's going to wipe his bum there? :(

I suppose I should take solace in the fact that primary school teachers are really sensible and can be trusted to look after our children.

I mean just look at @Suomi...

My little Kylie starts school next week and I can't help feeling a bit sad like it's the end of an era. He feels far too young to be going to school, I mean who's going to wipe his bum there? :(

I suppose I should take solace in the fact that primary school teachers are really sensible and can be trusted to look after our children.

I mean just look at @Suomi...

I have faith that @Suomi would always make all the right decisions, especially in the face of a fire alarm.

The flippin' Subway broke down this morning - I had to travel back 'round the other way to get to work :evil:

It was down to another passenger to tell us as well - yr man only told one carriage and waited for the news to filter down. :manson:

Moving out of my flat today. Mr GN Lam's dad was meant to come round this morning to pick up the STUFF. It is no longer morning. The flat is still full of STUFF, not heard from him at all, I still need to clean once all the STUFF is out of the flat, and I have until 5 to drop the keys off with the estate agents.

STRESSED.

Moving out of my flat today. Mr GN Lam's dad was meant to come round this morning to pick up the STUFF. It is no longer morning. The flat is still full of STUFF, not heard from him at all, I still need to clean once all the STUFF is out of the flat, and I have until 5 to drop the keys off with the estate agents.

STRESSED.

Just fucking torch it.

STRESSED.
Is it a van load or would a very little car be of any help ?

He turned up the minute I pressed send on that post (and a similar text to Mr GNL) as is customary! It's all gone now. PHEW.
Haha good good !
Now i’m sure you’ll be inundated with people offering to help clean ?

I was talking to a friend whose granddaughter has just moved out at uni. She told me how the others in the halls of residence seemed really nice and that next to her granddaughter was a guy who had lots of houseplants and was quite gentle so they thought he was probably gay. Then she said she was glad there was a gay guy next to her granddaughter as in her experience they're all just so lovely, kind friendly and caring.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom