FRIENDS trivia

rubbedout

User
hi guys. Need help on this FRIENDS trivia question. Not sure if this is the place to ask. But I need to answer this to break an urgent tie!

Not an easy one. On the 100th episode of FRIENDS (season 5 ep3). When Phoebe has to give away her triplets, sad music plays in the background. What other episode does the same music play in?

I’m stumped!!

Please help guys. I really need to break this tie!

Is it Una Paloma Blanca by George Baker Selection?

Is it also used in the abattoir scene in The One with the Colostomy Bag?

That is really random. You have any links/videos?

Coincidentally enough, I just finished watching all 10 season last night on Netflix. Such a great show. #TeamMonica

I think watching Friends now is akin to self harm.

I started finding it terrible back towards the end of it's run. Over the years I've found more and more unbearable. The dated attitudes featured don't help it's cause. I'm glad some have started criticising it... how it seems to hold the status of the greatest program ever by so many is truly baffling.

There were a few instances where we said 'That's a bit uncomfortable' yesterday (the punchline of one episode being that Ross accidentally kissed a man, which they kept coming back to) but to be honest it was quite easy to acknowledge that but enjoy the rest of the episode

Yeah there are definitely some bits that haven't dated well. But they're far too few to chuck out the whole series. If people can still find Sex and the City watchable in 2019, then Friends shouldn't be a problem.

I went off Friends after the 3rd series...after that it became too difficult to care about most of the characters.

I watched the first series then it became huge and I lost interest. I got the box set for £20 or something years ago and it’s never even been opened.

The last few seasons aren’t that great but I still think, up to season 6, it’s one of the best sitcoms out there. It was the 90s, it’s not like we were all woke and shit back then so of course some scenes wouldn’t go down well today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom