FRUIT - top 3

beyonce poll GIF

I do very much like figs and peaches and have recently taken to pomegranates (even though they’re a right palaver) but you don’t get exotica like that in Pumpkin :(

I do very much like figs and peaches and have recently taken to pomegranates (even though they’re a right palaver) but you don’t get exotica like that in Pumpkin :(
Do you not get pomegranate seeds in breakfast bircher muesli type thing in Pumpkin? probably not actually because all you get is Quaker porridge I bet.

Do you not get pomegranate seeds in breakfast bircher muesli type thing in Pumpkin? probably not actually because all you get is Quaker porridge I bet.
Even as a self-appointed sophisticate I have no idea what BIRCHER muesli is, so I suspect the answer is no. “MAKE DO WITH YER MINI BOX OF COCO POPS CUNT” etc. :disco:

Perfectly, considering my name:

1. Peaches/ Nectarines
*clutching pearls*
Oh I find them to be VASTLY different dear. The FUZZ of the peaches and the TANGINESS of the nectarines do in significant pleasure intensities for my taste buds.
I think I prefer peaches though but only just.

I hate peaches but I love nectarines. Sorry I don’t want to eat something that reminds me of human skin

*clutching pearls*
Oh I find them to be VASTLY different dear. The FUZZ of the peaches and the TANGINESS of the nectarines do in significant pleasure intensities for my taste buds.
I think I prefer peaches though but only just.

They are different, but I can’t decide which I prefer. Nectarines are generally second class but when a nectarine is at its summer peak, it’s unrivalled

1. Watermelon
2. Pear
3. Orange

1. Watermelon
2. Pear
3. Orange
Pears can be such hit and miss. Especially those in this country.
The best pears I ever had were on the Italian border with Slovenia in a town called Gorizia I believe. Heavenly. Ah yes ----

1. Watermelon
2. Banana (I mean they’re OK but it’s the only fruit I eat regularly)
3. Apple

I think I like every fruit. Even peach, which I just said I hated, I like if the skin isn’t on it or if it’s in something

The abundance of apples on the top three lists so far is baffling.
I mean yeah sure they're abundant and 'easy' as a snack etc. but they're just so blah.

Pears can be such hit and miss. Especially those in this country.
The best pears I ever had were on the Italian border with Slovenia in a town called Gorizia I believe. Heavenly. Ah yes ----

Yes, pears are difficult but when you find the right one 😍 I also like them in a salad or a sandwich.

The abundance of apples on the top three lists so far is baffling.
I mean yeah sure they're abundant and 'easy' as a snack etc. but they're just so blah.
But there’s so many kinds of apples to try!

This sounds gross, but sometimes if I get really high, I’ll eat 3 or 4 apples

Berry rankette

1. Blackberry
2. Strawberry - but they’re very hit or miss
3. Raspberry

It’s the same vibe as John Hickenlooper saying his comfort food is “little bowls of m&ms”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom