Full Melodifestivalen 2020 Line Up Revealed (including Running Order of semis)

Kala

Call the police
Pronouns
He/Him
Deltävling 1: Linköping 1/2 2020

• Ballerina – Malou Prytz
Låtskrivare: Thomas G:son, Peter Boström, Jimmy Jansson

• Boys With Emotions – Felix Sandman
Låtskrivare: Tony Ferrari, Parker James, Peter Thomas, Philip Bentley, Nicki Adamsson, Felix Sandman

• Inga problem – OVÖ
Låtskrivare: Nicholas Frandsen, Lukas Nathanson, Jean-Willy Akofely, Nickie Osenius Kouakou

• Move – The Mamas
Låtskrivare: Melanie Wehbe, Patrik Jean, Herman Gardarfve

• Moves – Suzi P
Låtskrivare: Joy Deb, Suzi Pancekov, Aniela Eklund, Malou Ruotsalainen, Chanel Tukia, Kenny Silverdique

• Sluta aldrig gå – Sonja Aldén
Låtskrivare: Bobby Ljunggren, David Lindgren Zacharias, Sonja Aldén

• Take A Chance – Robin Bengtsson
Låtskrivare: Jimmy Jansson, Karl-Frederik Reichhardt, Marcus Winther-John

Deltävling 2: Göteborg 8/2 2020

• Alla mina sorger – Linda Bengtzing
Låtskrivare: Yvonne Dahlbom, Jesper Welander, Adam Jönsson, Linda Bengtzing

• Bulletproof – Dotter
Låtskrivare: Dino Medanhodzic, Johanna Jansson (Dotter), Erik Dahlqvist

• Kingdom Come – Anna Bergendahl
Låtskrivare: Bobby Ljunggren, Thomas G:son, Erik Bernholm, Anna Bergendahl

• Miraklernas tid – Thorsten Flinck
Låtskrivare: Thomas G:son

• Nobody – Klara Hammarström
Låtskrivare: Erik Smaaland, Palle Hammarlund, Klara Hammarström

• Talking in My Sleep – Paul Rey
Låtskrivare: Paul Rey, Lukas Hällgren, Alexander Standal Pavelich

• Vamos Amigos – Mendez feat. Alvaro Estrella
Låtskrivare: Palle Hammarlund, Jimmy Jansson, Jakke Erixson, Leo Mendez

Deltävling 3: Luleå 15/2 2020

• Crying Rivers – Faith Kakembo
Låtskrivare: Jörgen Elofsson, Liz Rodrigues

• Late – Amanda Aasa
Låtskrivare: Amanda Aasa, Siri Jansson, Erik Grahn, Alex Shield

• Livet börjar nu – Albin Johnsén
Låtskrivare: Robin Stjernberg, Albin Johnsén, Gino Yonan

• Piga & dräng – Drängarna
Låtskrivare: Anders Wigelius, Robert Norberg, Jimmy Jansson

• Shout It Out – Mariette
Låtskrivare: Thomas G:son, Cassandra Ströberg, Alex Shield, Mariette Hansson

• Vem e som oss – Anis Don Demina
Låtskrivare: Anderz Wrethov, Johanna Elkesdotter Wrethov, Anis Don Demina, Robin Svensk

• Winners – Mohombi
Låtskrivare: Jimmy Jansson, Mohombi, Palle Hammarlund

Deltävling 4: Malmö 22/2 2020

• Brave – Hanna Ferm
Låtskrivare: David Kjellstrand, Jimmy Jansson, Laurell Barker

• Carpool Karaoke – Nanne Grönvall
Låtskrivare: Nanne Grönvall, Peter Grönvall

• Molnljus – William Stridh
Låtskrivare: Markus Lidén, Christian Holmström, David Kreuger, William Stridh

• Om du tror att jag saknar dig – Jakob Karlberg
Låtskrivare: Nanne Grönvall, Isak Hallén, Henrik Moreborg, Jakob Karlberg

• Surface – Ellen Benediktson & Simon Peyron
Låtskrivare: Paul Rey, Laurell Barker, Anderz Wrethov, Sebastian von Koenigsegg, Ellen Benediktson

• Troubled Waters – Victor Crone
Låtskrivare: Dino Medanhodzic, Benjamin Jennebo, Victor Crone

• We Are One – Frida Öhrn
Låtskrivare: Frida Öhrn, Hampus Eurenius, Nicklas Eklund

You would assume it’s either Felix, Mariette or Hanna’s to lose, looking at that lot.

I wouldn’t hold out much hope for any of the legacy stars - Nanne might make it to AC at a push if it’s as batshit as the title suggests.

So that is an interesting line up. Felix Sandman must surely be the big favourite going into this. All the predicted names made it apart from Renaida, which I was surprised about anyway considering she has just had cancer.

Queen Malou back! I’ve become quite fond of Felix Sandman too, I think he’s really got something special - based mainly on his video for Imprint. With the disclaimer that I don’t know about 70% of the acts, I’d put money on him.

Glad to have Nanne, Linda Bengtzing and Sonja back. <3 Though I'm not gonna get my hopes up, the latter will get AC if lucky whereas I suspect the other 2 are looking at a 6th/7th in SF finish. :(

Of course the songs are most important though and last year had some surprises, so I can hope they will exceed expectations.

Yeah, Felix has to be the favourite.

Heat 4 is surprisingly light on major names. I suppose Hanna Ferm is most likely to grab the pimp slot.

Thank the Norse Gods we've at least been spared the return of BISHARA :zombie:

Mendez feat. Alvaro Estrella is apparently meant to be Sweden's answer to 'Soldi'. :D

Uhmmm, again could be wrong, given the performers' style of music I don't think it's gonna get the gist of the song.

Yeah, Felix has to be the favourite.

Heat 4 is surprisingly light on major names. I suppose Hanna Ferm is most likely to grab the pimp slot.

Thank the Norse Gods we've at least been spared the return of BISHARA :zombie:

I suspect so as well.

Heat 4 is light on major names but I think I may be the most open of them, I think all the acts there have a shot of making AC at least and 3 of those names have a chance at Final on paper.
I predict the pimp slots will be:
SF 1: Robin Bengtsson or Felix Sandman
SF 2: Mendez feat. Alvaro Estrella (I know he got it last time but I can't really see the others as closers)
SF 3: Mohombi
SF 4: Hanna Ferm

And yes to no Bishara!

Given the way Omar and Julian Rhind-Tutt went to shit last year, I'm not so sure Felix is a nailed-on favourite going into this.

Besides, I don't think Sweden can afford to chuck ANOTHER male contestant at Eurovision, the rot has already started to set in with the voters.

Given the way Omar and Julian Rhind-Tutt went to shit last year, I'm not so sure Felix is a nailed-on favourite going into this.

Besides, I don't think Sweden can afford to chuck ANOTHER male contestant at Eurovision, the rot has already started to set in with the voters.

And with a song called BOYS WITH EMOTIONS too. I am poised to hate.

Anyway, I quite like the look of the line-up this year. Lots of returnees, both obvious favourites and some more random comebacks.

I can't bring myself to invest too deeply in the chances of Linda progressing but fingers crossed her song can live up to past glories at least. Is Nanne going through that out of the question? I know Lina only squeaked DTF last year but I don't remember her being much fancied at all before her heat.

Yeah but Felix is the most popular of the three and he did well a few years ago. Based on past form I think he has to have the biggest chances.

And with a song called BOYS WITH EMOTIONS too. I am poised to hate.

It surely is gonna be another stripped back ballad, with that AWFUL title.

First WILD guesses based on names which will be TOTALLY incorrect:

Semi 1:
DTF: Felix Sandman & Robin Bengtsson
AC: Malou Prytz & The Mamas
5th: OVÖ
6th: Sonja Aldén
7th: Suzi P

Semi 2:
DTF: Paul Rey & Anna Bergendahl
AC: Dotter & Mendez feat. Alvaro Estrella
5th: Klara Hammarström
6th: Linda Bengtzing
7th: Thorsten Flinck

Semi 3:
DTF: Mariette & Mohombi
AC: Anis Don Demina & Albin Jonsén
5th: Drängarna
6th: Faith Kekembo
7th: Amanda Aasa

Semi 4:
DTF: Hanna Ferm & William Stridh
AC: Nanne Grönvall & Jakob Karlberg
5th: Victor Crone
6th: Ellen Benediktson & Simon Peyron
7th: Frida Öhrn

Mendez feat. Alvaro Estrella is apparently meant to be Sweden's answer to 'Soldi'. :D

Well that’s a car crash waiting to happen.

Isn’t Alvaro the one who was a hot favourite a few years ago with Sweden’s answer to ‘Moves Like Jagger’? Until he opened his mouth...

And Mendez - the one who struggled to sing what was in his own words, a ‘simple melody’.

Isn’t Alvaro the one who was a hot favourite a few years ago with Sweden’s answer to ‘Moves Like Jagger’? Until he opened his mouth...
The studio version is nice and was the selection jury's preferred winner by more than a Swedish mile.

Bjorkman correctly predicted it would crash and burn live so he sacrificed Alvaro on his Mello altar before the latters career had even started.

I've always liked it but hadn't realised it was any sort of favourite - after all it was only in slot 5 of heat 1.

Uhmmm, again could be wrong, given the performers' style of music I don't think it's gonna get the gist of the song.

Nope. Felix Sandman is supposed to be Sweden’s answer to Soldi. If anything Mendez and Alvaro give me She Got Me/Despacito vibes rather...

In advance of her glorious MF return Linda has released this:

I'm not completely sure what is happening, but it appears the male duo are internet personalities (one a former skier) who did some kind of novelty record and Linda has now been brought in to do an acoustic version. Also her Instagram suggests that she recognised skier guy when she saw him and assumed that this was because she had slept with him.

The Running order has been revealed:

Deltävling 1: Linköping

1 The Mamas – “Move”
2 Suzi P – “Moves”
3 Robin Bengtsson – “Take a Chance”
4 Malou Prytz – “Ballerina”
5 OVÖ – “Inga problem”
6 Sonja Aldén – “Sluta aldrig gå”
7 Felix Sandman – “Boys with Emotions”

Deltävling 2: Göteborg

1 Klara Hammarström – “Nobody”
2 Thorsten Flinck – “Miraklernas tid”
3 Dotter – “Bulletproof”
4 Mendez feat. Alvaro Estrella – “Vamos amigos”
5 Linda Bengtzing – “Alla mina sorger”
6 Paul Rey – “Talking in My Sleep”
7 Anna Bergendahl – “Kingdom Come”

Deltävling 3: Luleå

1 Mariette – “Shout it Out”
2 Albin Johnsen – “Livet börjar nu”
3 Drängarna – “Piga och dräng”
4 Amanda Aasa – “Late”
5 Anis Don Demina – “Vem är som oss”
6 Faith Kakembo – “Crying Rivers”
7 Mohombi – “Winners”

Deltävling 4: Malmö

1 Frida Öhrn – “We Are One”
2 William Stridh – “Molnljus”
3 Nanne Grönvall – “Carpool Karaoke”
4 Victor Crone – “Troubled Waters”
5 Ellen Benediktson & Simon Peyron – “Surface”
6 Jakob Karlberg – “Om du tror att jag saknar dig”
7 Hanna Ferm – “Brave”

They put a song called Moves straight after a song called Move? :side-eye:

Good to see Anna getting a good slot in Heat 2. Hopefully that bodes well for the song.

I’ve no idea who on earth this Suzi P is but the name suggests DANK SLUT which I’m obviously here for, and also I see the song is co-written by one Kenny Silverdique :D

Also pleased to see that we have an AMANDA in Deltävling 3 :disco:

Has Kempe retired (or DIED), or do they just say FUCK NO to his brand of tat these days? :side-eye:

Luckily such a fate doesn’t appear to have befallen G:son :disco:

:D Maybe there just wasn’t any suitably tender meat on offer this year :(

I’m surprised I’ve not said it before, but on paper that line up looks TERRIBLE.

Reactions: Zu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom