Gabrielle Aplin - Phosphorescent

I’m down. I’ve enjoyed to various degrees most of her output

Including my ASFM entry of course

Oh I’ll have a listen for sure. I’ve always thought I didn’t like her without knowing anything by her. Has she done something dreadful in the past?

I’d like to know why I wasn’t tagged in the first post :evil:

ANYWAY, loved her for a while, her last album had some lovely tunes. The new stuff has been nice but nothing Earth shattering yet, but will definitely be checking this out

(I may or I may not report back though, once I’ve put Tisch on ignore)

I’d like to know why I wasn’t tagged in the first post :evil:

ANYWAY, loved her for a while, her last album had some lovely tunes. The new stuff has been nice but nothing Earth shattering yet, but will definitely be checking this out

(I may or I may not report back though, once I’ve put Tisch on ignore)
You crossed my mind genuinely, then I thought I was misremembering but maybe I wasn't AFTER ALL.

I’m working from home and am playing this now, live as I type. The very sprightly intro to track 2 was unexpected.

So yes, I played this a few times today and enjoyed it and will be going back. She is very Nerina with some of her mannerisms and traits. Liked the tracks with the same sort of vibe as the opening track ‘Skylight’ best. A couple of the perkier numbers I could do without.

She has an interesting looking covers EP out now. :) (haven't listened, just wanted to share)

She should have saved 'Frozen' to pitch for this year's John Lewis/Kevin the Carrot outing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom