GB News and News UK TV

VoR

Take it or leave it
Sadly I fear it'll be subsidised even if the viewership is tiny, so long as it generates enough clickable outrage - which it will.

Ag

#fuckingcorners
Kay Burley is rumoured to have left Sky News, which suggests she's off to GB News. Would suit her well.

FetchFugly

closing in again
I see that old charmer Alistair Stewart has signed up to GB News and is looking forward to challenging the groupthink. Another winner.

VoR

Take it or leave it
When will all the old white guys who watch this shit, buy the Daily M@il etc JUST DIE?

I mean even a global pandemic that specifically targets the elderly couldn't finish them off!

Bluejeans

User
I've seen mention of a campaign to boycott and shame any advertsers and sponsors of the channel. I'm hoping that has some effect!

Tetris-Rock

one of those "they/thems"
I’ve seen people suggest that the channel will probably have low viewing figures and live or die based on clips intended to provoke circulating on social media. So the best thing to do is to refrain from the outraged quote tweets that mostly serve to spread the content.

Ag

#fuckingcorners
I’ve seen people suggest that the channel will probably have low viewing figures and live or die based on clips intended to provoke circulating on social media. So the best thing to do is to refrain from the outraged quote tweets that mostly serve to spread the content.
The best thing and what will happen have never met.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom