GB News and Talk TV đŸ€Ź

On this occasion, yes but I mean overall. Harwood is like the Darren Grimes you would kick in the balls rather than slap repeatedly with a spiky glove filled with rat shit.
I've spent a lot of time considering which of them I hate more. Grimes is a simpering goon who was legally declared too thick to be capable of filling in a form unaided, whereas Harwood is overpoweringly smug despite being genetically, pathologically incorrect and unfunny.

I've spent a lot of time considering which of them I hate more. Grimes is a simpering goon who was legally declared too thick to be capable of filling in a form unaided, whereas Harwood is overpoweringly smug despite being genetically, pathologically incorrect and unfunny.

It's like asking which ankle you'd prefer to have broken, innit?

This is a sliding doors moment. If he'd been killed, would we be where we are now?
I don’t think much would have changed. Farage was the infected boil but all of the putrid societal pus would still have been bubbling away underneath. I’m sure someone just as repellant would have stepped into his shoes.

Still, at least he would be dead.

I don’t think much would have changed. Farage was the infected boil but all of the putrid societal pus would still have been bubbling away underneath. I’m sure someone just as repellant would have stepped into his shoes.

Still, at least he would be dead.

I guess Hopkins could have become the big draw instead. But she wasn't a 'politician'. The Tories could potentially have filled the gap more quickly.

Poor Andrew Neil. I guess he imagined this would be a triumphant cap to his broadcasting career but it's all (predictably) descended into absolute shite.

Ratings for week ending 1st August

1. Farage (Wed) - 112,600
  2. Farage (Thu) - 95,600
  3. Farage (Tue) - 92,600
  4. The Political Correction (Sun) - 52,700
  5. Farage (Mon) - 49,000
  6. Tonight Live with Dan Wootton (Tue) - 48,300
  7. Andrew Neil (Wed) - 36,700
  8. The Political Correction Recap (Sun) - 38,800
  9. Farage (Fri) - 38,100
  10. Andrew Neil (Wed) - 36,700
  11. Neil Oliver Live (Sat) - 34,000
  12. Dewbs & Co (Fri) - 31,800
  13. Dewbs & Co (Tue) - 30,600
  14. Andrew Neil (Fri) - 30,400
  15. Dewbs & Co (Thu) - 30,200

Ratings for week ending 1st August

1. Farage (Wed) - 112,600
  2. Farage (Thu) - 95,600
  3. Farage (Tue) - 92,600
  4. The Political Correction (Sun) - 52,700
  5. Farage (Mon) - 49,000
  6. Tonight Live with Dan Wootton (Tue) - 48,300
  7. Andrew Neil (Wed) - 36,700
  8. The Political Correction Recap (Sun) - 38,800
  9. Farage (Fri) - 38,100
  10. Andrew Neil (Wed) - 36,700
  11. Neil Oliver Live (Sat) - 34,000
  12. Dewbs & Co (Fri) - 31,800
  13. Dewbs & Co (Tue) - 30,600
  14. Andrew Neil (Fri) - 30,400
  15. Dewbs & Co (Thu) - 30,200

week ending 29th August
  1. The Political Correction (Sun) - 63,700
  2. Farage (Mon) - 43,900
  3. Tonight Live with Dan Wootton (Thu) - 43,100
  4. Farage (Wed) - 40,300
  5. Dewbs & Co (Wed) - 39,300
  6. To The Point (Fri) - 35,900
  7. Tonight Live with Dan Wootton (Tue) - 31,400
  8. Farage (Tue) - 31,200
  9. Farage (Thu) - 28,700
  10. Dewbs & Co (Thu) - 28,400
  11. Alastair Stewart & Friends (Sat) - 27,600
  12. Tonight Live with Mark Dolan (Fri) - 27,500
  13. Andrew Neil (Thu) - 25,200
  14. Andrew Neil (Mon) - 24,900
  15. Dewbs & Co (Mon) - 24,700

judge-judy-its-over.gif

How is the Andrew Neil show still on when he’s been in France for the past 2 months?

How is the Andrew Neil show still on when he’s been in France for the past 2 months?
I believe someone else is presenting, like when Christine Lampard hosts Lorraine when she's on holiday and it's still called Lorraine.

That ABBA loon I know who claims not to be an ABBA loon or "as bad as them" (despite having an ABBA ROOM) alleged last week that Adolf Aston had "taken a step back" from her Nazi ways. SO MUCH FOR THAT :eyes:

He also turns out to have a BUCKS FIZZ BASEBALL CAP but I'm not one to judge :)

Not content with her thunderous success on TV’s ‘The Voice’, miss Jay Aston has now segued into a new role as a fluffer for Michelle Dewberry. What a pro.

That ABBA loon I know who claims not to be an ABBA loon or "as bad as them" (despite having an ABBA ROOM) alleged last week that Adolf Aston had "taken a step back" from her Nazi ways. SO MUCH FOR THAT :eyes:

He also turns out to have a BUCKS FIZZ BASEBALL CAP but I'm not one to judge :)
Even if Jay has (clearly not), Cheryl and Mike were on it a couple of weeks back. Still, got to get those tickets for breakfast with The Fizz or the concerts in Cheryl's garden sold!

• Haha
Reactions: Zu
Even if Jay has (clearly not), Cheryl and Mike were on it a couple of weeks back. Still, got to get those tickets for breakfast with The Fizz or the concerts in Cheryl's garden sold!
:D

😬

IIRC this guy also stood as a candidate in Jo Cox's seat right after she died, on a platform with basically the same views as the guy who killed her...

Oh FFS.

I also still can’t even see where to get this channel. Not that I’ve looked too hard, but it’s not in any of my guides.

It’s quite CHILLING how much money they’re willing to throw at this when it’s quite clearly never going to be commercially viable.

I hope their viewing figures are still literally zero.

I was a bit disappointed to see Rhona Cameron was on it the other night, although I've not actually watch what she said. I see her twitter seems to have disappeared as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom