General Election 2019

Who are you planning to vote for?

• Brexit Party

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Change UK (Independent Group For Change)

• Democratic Union Party (DUP)

• Green Party

• Independent

• Plaid Cymru

• Sinn Féin

• UK Independence Party (UKIP)

• Total voters
Weirdly, I felt a weight lifted once I'd hit the polling station. I don't think its going to be a Tory romp, they might get it over the line, but as we've recently seen the slimmer the majority the harder it is for them getting their own way, and lets be real, Boris hasn't exactly pulled off a blinder so far. He might scrape this by keeping out of the spotlight, but he's going to be under such intense scrutiny if he does win, that he's bound to have fucked right up before spring has sprung.

I’d love to be proved wrong but a twitter echo chamber is not enough.

the results of this will invariably be shades of awful. the important thing is this youthvote thing, if it's a real thing, is happening. stuff like that can become a turning point.

the results of this will invariably be shades of awful. the important thing is this youthvote thing, if it's a real thing, is happening. stuff like that can become a turning point.

But this is why it needs to be now - the Tories will squash any kind of opposition if they win a majority; voter ID, gerrymandering districts etc. They skew the system permanently.

It’s difficult to canvass opinion with a cock in your mouth, but If ever there was a guy to try...:disco:

NEWS JUST IN:

Mama Sheena just rang to say that she hadn’t checked her polling card and didn’t realise the polling station had changed from the one literally across the road and Papa Sheena was out all day and had voted already, so she was a bit worried about getting there but NOT TO WORRY as she flagged down Jill across the road to push her in her wheelchair to the new polling station as there was “no way in hell i’m not casting my vote against that bitch Donna Jones (our Tory candidate)”.

WHAT A WOMAN!

Imma still make :eyes: work again as well.

Can you tell I'm now nervous and seeking distractions?

My stomach has been in knots all day. I’m absolutely dreading the exit poll. I really fear this will be a rout for Labour. :(

My stomach has been in knots all day. I’m absolutely dreading the exit poll. I really fear this will be a rout for Labour. :(
I think it won't be good, but the last week has stopped it being the kind of catastrophe we potentially feared. Corbyn is over though.

Sidenote: I just read Boris doesn't even vote for himself as he doesn't have a home there.

Considering how much of a total foregone conclusion this is I don´t think I have ever felt so sick and nervous. :D :(

I didn't notice any quakes when I voted, of either the youth or gammon varieties. It was ten past eight though.

I can't bear work at election time, so many dreadful opinions. I wonder if anyone noticed me subtly covering my ears and gently rocking myself in my seat. Also, rather upsettingly I quite by accident wore rather too much blue today, I hope I didn't give anyone the wrong impression.

If it is a Con majority, fine. Let them have their fucking Brexit. Clearly nothing is going to make them see it for what it really is until the cash comes out of their pockets and the NHS collapses completely - although they'll probably find a way to blame that on Labour too.

one of your lovely politicians, Geoffrey Cox, aided a certain Sanjay Shah in scheming more than one billion pounds of Danish tax kroner out of the country a couple of years ago. they'll empty the coffers in no time

He tried to justify it by spouting Brexit shit and that Corbyn is worse than Boris :rolleyes:
Even my 15 year old rolled her eyes at him when he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom