Georgia 2021: Tornike Kipiani - You

:horny:

danemark2021.jpg

Omg Lucy stop FAT SHAMING!

So… who knew this song had a thread

what a stone cold clinker this was! That stare is quite intense, I’m convinced he strangled his first wife

Has a contestant ever had LESS light in their EYES :D He's so clearly just going through the MOTIONS on stage it's almost like an ART PIECE :disco:

I kind of love it. It's like a weird vignette from a David Lynch film, like when he just had somebody sweep up The Roadhouse for 4 minutes in the third Twin Peaks series.
When and HOW did Georgia just completely GIVE UP at Eurovision? :D They had such a strong start too :D

You’d think he was singing in front of a FIRING SQUAD not a EUROVISION AUDIENCE.

Before I leave this thread forever, I just remembered him going a mini gleeful girl clap to something unexpected in the green room :D what was it?

This is still firmly in my TOP HALF of OH TWENTY ONE :hostage:

Didn't he win POP IDOL GEORGIA to get to Eurovision? Obviously not the strongest edition...

I'm so curious about him. Does he actually want to be a singer, or did he win this competition about THREE YEARS AGO and has since moved on somewhat in regards to his professional ambitions, but Eurovision DRAGGED HIM BACK.

He won X Factor Georgia in 2014, then Georgian Idol in 2020 (Georgian Idol being used as the Georgian Eurovision selection show that year).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom