georgia - about work the dancefloor

ameraal

la loi de murphy
this synthpop banger deserves more than to languish in the new music fridays thread.

i know what you're thinking: what year is it? where the hell is everpres? what the fuckery is up with the construction of the song title?

and the answer is yes.

this is SENSATIONAL

it reminds me a lot of the equally ridiculous Never Give Up by Queen Sessi - both massive bangeroos

SO GOOD. :disco:

I was familiar with her last single (also very good) but didn't connect that it was the same person.

I've given some of her first album a go, and I like it, but she has definitely moved in a more pop direction with the new material.

SO GOOD. :disco:

I was familiar with her last single (also very good) but didn't connect that it was the same person.

I've given some of her first album a go, and I like it, but she has definitely moved in a more pop direction with the new material.
Just discovered this banger. Loving this much. What else has she to offer?

Just discovered this banger. Loving this much. What else has she to offer?

Aside from Started Out and Dancefloor there is another recent song called Mellow which I don't really care for. Her first album is quite different in sound but Feel It, which came after is rather good:

Still loving the works of Georgia. A bit of album news some time soon would be nice.

Her set was great, she is quite an engaging performer.

I read somewhere amongst the Guardian's Glastonbury coverage that her album was going to come out this year but has been put on hold because the last two singles have taken off so much. :confused:

follow up is here. it's called never let you go, it's another plinky synthy uptempo number, it's not as instant as awtd.

That was one of the songs from her Glastonbury set. I like it a lot, I think it is quite Chvrches.

Saying that, she's had two very striking stand out singles, and I don't know whether this will get the same kind of attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom