Geri - Rainbow Woman

straightorbroken

rebel heart
I think it's her campaign to befriend Kate Middleton. Breaking news: this is not a sincere project. She truly is a walking, incredulously functioning nervous breakdown. I'm surprised she's landed this well, but of course more is never enough for our Geru. It's not easy watching at all.

SDF

We're all Angles in Chainz
I know George will be smiling down at Geri right now :eyes:

straightorbroken

rebel heart
I hope the NHS ban her soon. Just let them have their lunch breaks in peace you silly bint. You can only fool them with Rainbow Bitch shopping bags so many times.

Jark

gave ur love away
I think it's her campaign to befriend Kate Middleton. Breaking news: this is not a sincere project. She truly is a walking, incredulously functioning nervous breakdown. I'm surprised she's landed this well, but of course more is never enough for our Geru. It's not easy watching at all.
:D

interesting armchair psychology but I think she's just a boring rich person beb.

I can see her falling into some TV work to keep herself busy. Something like a Bake Off presenter or The One Show.

VoR

Take it or leave it
I fear she’s too much of a nightmare to ever hold down a presenting job :D

VoR

Take it or leave it
In today's episode, Geri feels a strong feminine connection while being ignored by an Elephant at a safari park.

Jark

gave ur love away
that's one of the more ENJOYABLE INSTALMENTS TBH.

how many views do these things get?

VoR

Take it or leave it
She seems to be averaging 10-15k per video at this point, although the NHS one and the baking one got 40k and 50k respectively, and the first couple got 130k.

straightorbroken

rebel heart
I hope she does a Laura Dern with a pile of elephant poo then (and finds a copy of Passion buried in it).

h8 2 say it but this comment killed me
What beautiful and soulful song ❤❤❤ it made my tears come out. Today 14th of February, mark the day where my mom passed away when I was a kid. Geri, you can't imagine how you helped me through all the years, thanks to your music, positive vibes. I will always love and support you ❤ Lots of love and Hugs from Paris

Dark Carnival

Raven Queen
h8 2 say it but this comment killed me
What beautiful and soulful song ❤❤❤ it made my tears come out. Today 14th of February, mark the day where my mom passed away when I was a kid. Geri, you can't imagine how you helped me through all the years, thanks to your music, positive vibes. I will always love and support you ❤ Lots of love and Hugs from Paris
NOT ME I SWEAR

Halli

DJ PATSY PALMER
It's Sarah Ure.
She's had elocution lessons and is humouring Geru.

She really is on that old bitch Mary Berry's heels these days. She'll be looking to join Bake Off in some capacity next. Not sure who she would have more chemistry with Matt Lucas or Noel Fielding though?

Halli

DJ PATSY PALMER
She really is on that old bitch Mary Berry's heals these days. She'll be looking to join Bake Off in some capacity next. Not sure who she would have more chemistry with Matt Lucas or Noel Fielding though?

Geru WON CELEB BAKE OFF i'll have you know :disco:

Peekaboo

User
She should be a shoe in then :D Not sure why why she isn't a One Show or Loose Women presenter already.

Everything about that video is GOLD, from the TITLE :D to Geru mocking her SPANISH MOTHER FROM SPAIN and giving us a PEEK into her TRUE BLUE SEXUAL FANTASIES while engaging in FAUX-LESBIAN ONE-UPMANSHIP with a YOUNG UPSTART.

She was GOLD when you could smell the DESPERATION. Now that she is married into money all these latest EXERCISES IN RELEVANCE look like bored rich housewife projects with ZERO of her ZEST FOR STARDOM.

straightorbroken

rebel heart
Everything about that video is GOLD, from the TITLE :D to Geru mocking her SPANISH MOTHER FROM SPAIN and giving us a PEEK into her TRUE BLUE SEXUAL FANTASIES while engaging in FAUX-LESBIAN ONE-UPMANSHIP with a YOUNG UPSTART.

She was GOLD when you could smell the DESPERATION. Now that she is married into money all these latest EXERCISES IN RELEVANCE look like bored rich housewife projects with ZERO of her ZEST FOR STARDOM.

If the none of the double figures personal assistants she must have went through during this era didn't ever press the record button they should be ashamed of themselves.

That doc is still among her best ever work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom