Geri - Rainbow Woman

Geru coming through as our lockdown queen

When lots of people commit suicide this winter, it certainly won’t be Geru’s fault :eyes:

Reactions: Zu
Is she going to be the new Shirley Collins?

Obviously I’m also hoping for Steeleye Span covers topped off by those rich, creamy vox

Also, I cannot even imagine which audience she’s targeting with that song title

Reactions: SDF
Give us the renaissance fair/pride crossover we deserve, Ginge.

I remember buying Day Trip To Bangor for 69p from the stand in the post office where they sold the old juke box singles :disco:

I didn't think anybody south of LOCH LOMOND actually bought One Day At A Time. Wasn't Lena Martell strictly a Scottish phenomenon?

She was very big in my Gran's house, I know that much.

I bet this Geri trash is an ode to a menstrual cup or some such

Reactions: Zu
Although, she must be at least perimenopausal by now

Reactions: VoR
I bet this Geri trash is an ode to a menstrual cup or some such

I’m hoping for a song called Milk Of My Youth in which she laments her dairy farm drying up. In fact, given that I’m going to be locked inside for the next month, I’ll write it for her :disco:

SHE LOOKS LIKE WHEN HYCAINTH BUCKET DRESSED UP AS A MEDIEVAL QUEEN IN THAT EPISODE OF KEEPING UP APPEARANCES

Expect rhymes to include TRUTH and VERMOUTH

You realise this might present a problem if she pronounces VERMOUTH like Nigella. In which case she can lament on why she will no longer be able to give BIRTH.

You realise this might present a problem if she pronounces VERMOUTH like Nigella. In which case she can lament on why she will no longer be able to give BIRTH.

Well she’ll just have to pronounce it HOW I TELL HER TO!

Every big pop girl has delivered this year. It would truly be the gag of the century if Ms Ginger came back to snatch Ms COVID's wig.

And if not... I mean, at least she's not wearing white.

I've long thought that if Geri could just get over herself a bit and work with some (very) sensitive producers, she could make a perfectly enjoyable gay interest only pop album, and probably even manage a live show or two.

I don't think she's had any idea of what her remaining audience wants from her for the past 15 years though.

She chose the right day for it. The Geru Horror Show is quite insufferable, but she pretty much has been the minute she left the group (and I say that as a huge fan who has enormously enjoyed about a quarter of her music).

Give us the renaissance fair/pride crossover we deserve, Ginge.

“Ginge” :D

Someone send her a note starting with “Oy Ginge...” and say that we don’t want this shit. Mind you, that could be confusing as it could easily relate to most of her oeuvre

Geri really was the worst thing about the spice girls tour last year (even worse than Victoria)

I suppose she thinks that she should GO FOLK because she lives in the country and of course she’s RESPECTABLE now, so she won’t be getting her tits out :zombie:

I hope Mary Berry drives into the village, rolls down her jeep's window and tells her to fuck off in front of the whole fair where she's selling her home made, hardly vommed up, jam.

Reactions: ZZ
I bet she thinks she’s entered her MADONNA PHASE like when Madonna got shacked up with Guy and started her pony riding but honestly darling, that was Madonna and you’re GERU

STEAK AND SPAM SPRING TO MIND

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom