German schlager

It's usually in January iirc. This will be epic. :disco:

SPANNEND!

On the EGLI FRONT, I do rather love the most recent album (particularly 'Lichtermeer' and 'Im Herzen wieder Kind', the latter of which brought an unexpected tear to the eye on the way to work the other week) and I'm particularly pleased that it did so well after she was BRUTALLY BINNED BY BOHLEN :evil:

Over here this kind of music is only played by the mentally challenged. Just look at the audience behind the presenter in that Ireen Sheer video. Utterly hilarious that you honestly like this kind of music. :D

OH SHUSH

Stock Aitken Waterman's key audiences were always GAYS AND LEARNING DISABILITIES

SPANNEND!

On the EGLI FRONT, I do rather love the most recent album (particularly 'Lichtermeer' and 'Im Herzen wieder Kind', the latter of which brought an unexpected tear to the eye on the way to work the other week) and I'm particularly pleased that it did so well after she was BRUTALLY BINNED BY BOHLEN :evil:

The last album is fabulous indeed. And oh well, it's Bohlen's loss. Beatrice did better with him than most others, maybe apart from Mark Medlock or Alexander Klaws.

Deal.

This has been on the loop on my Spotify since like, ever! Asked Peter Boström if he was involved in the remix, turns out he wasn't. But w/e, a bop is a bop! :disco:

I can't stop playing this one, even though the chorus just seems to be a rewrite of 'No Matter What'.

I thought I'd treat myself to a spin of Michelle's farewell album (:side-eye:) 'Goodbye Michelle', and it's even blander and even more boring than the Helene Fischer album, which is NO MEAN FEAT :zombie:

Clearly there's Schlager and there's SCHLAGER. I was going to post Beatrice Egli's 'Wir leben laut' as an example of the latter but she's wearing clothes in the video which even Sam Fox would turn up her nose at :gross:

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I'd treat myself to a spin of Michelle's farewell album (:eyes:) 'Goodbye Michelle', and it's even blander and even more boring than the Helene Fischer album, which is NO MEAN FEAT :zombie:

Clearly there's Schlager and there's SCHLAGER. I was going to post Beatrice Egli's 'Wir leben laut' as an example of the latter but she's wearing clothes in the video which even Sam Fox would turn up her nose at :gross:

Talking about Beatrice Egli, she's been in studio with Peter Boström. Wonder if this is something for Eurovision...

12079551_10153801450264474_2379433319483254968_n.jpg

I see that Germany's very own LINDA BARKER (aka Helene Fischer) is making the most of the need to fill a stocking and has flung out a Weihnachtsalbum to cream a few million Deutschmarks off tubby Germans in stonewash. Tragically it doesn't appear to be on iTunes so here's the FAR SUPERIOR ANDREA with her wonderful Heidschi Bumbeidschi hymn :disco:

Grizzled SCHLAGER SCROTE Andrea Berg is back back BACK and there's a new album in April OH HURRAH!

Admittedly I'm not particularly feeling this song at the moment but I'm sure the MITKLATSCHEN will kick in after a few spins

All you Schlager fans will be thrilled to hear that Angela Berg's new album is out today and mercifully it sounds like the same old rubbish (although with DJ BOBO INVOLVED :gross:) so here's one of my favourites off the last album to celebrate this momentous occasion. Let's face it, the whole new album sounds EXACTLY LIKE THIS :disco:

Die Angst vor einem neuen Tag
DEM ERSTEN TAG NACH DIR :(

The magic of OUR ANGE spreads worldwide (well, just down the road in Denmark) and here's a stirring ANGE classic played by one of our special YouTube chums. The bit where it goes all CLACTON PIER is a particular winner :disco:

I intend to continue in this drunken vein until PopLife returns and might even post a video of me trilling along. Obviously I'll hide the body parts and boiling gizzards from view :)

Angela Berg is obviously Lena Philipsson playing a character, yes?

Am having my Seelenbeben first listen party (guests: one) and dear God Dieter hasn't half shat this one out on the production front :boring:

Hope there's enough room in this extremely busy thread for me to express my displeasure at La Berg now spending her THIRD WEEK at number 1 (in Germany) with this rather dull album, while Beatrice's significantly more sparkling goods only managed Number 3 at best :evil:

So the next Norman Langen album is out 31st March 2017:

Bah, I want it NOW! Any reason why we've gotta wait so long for the album to be released when its obviously complete, even music videos have been made for it! Is this common for schlager albums?!

Limited interest notwithstanding (:tongueout:), I heard this utterly fabulous single remix of Queen Berg's 'Diese Nacht ist jede Sünde wert' for the first time the other day although the video doesn't half make me feel vertiginous. I do hope they glued her feet to the rocks or there's some sort of hidden rope :wired:

Also, I'm simply breathless with excitement to discover that Frau Traumpiraten has a new album featuring remixes of all the stunning classics which is already NUMBER 1 IN GERMANY. I'm so fucking tempted to spend 50 quid on the LIMITIERTE FANBOX featuring vinyl, CDs, postcards and 2018 CALENDAR :disco::disco::disco:

I've decided that I would actually RATHER DIE than not have this breathtakingly wonderful and stunningly deluxe FANBOX in my life. Just look at what happens at 8:30! In fact I openly WEPT with excitement :disco:

The mingy shut-in witch can GO SWING

I'm really quite partial to people going through box sets on YouTube. Obviously Sam Fox enthusing over the Fox Box is my fave so far.

How has Moopy let me down with not a SINGLE mention of the latest Helene album?

IS IT ANY GOOD?

The single was so dreary that I didn't bother with the album (especially after the previous one's level of dullness) and I don't like her much anyway. She's got the look of an ex-whore trying to be pleasant

Join BERG-CLUB INSTEAD! :disco:

@Zu
The single was so dreary that I didn't bother with the album (especially after the previous one's level of dullness) and I don't like her much anyway. She's got the look of an ex-whore trying to be pleasant

Join BERG-CLUB INSTEAD! :disco:

Did you see Amazon.de are doing 3for2 on nearly EVERYTHING this weekend? Your Andrea Berg boxset might be worth a PUNT if you can find two equally priced gems...

Oh SCHEISSE, I've already ordered Königin Berg's box of delicious goods! Top tip though: might have a root round and see what other Schlager thrills I can snout out

Oh SCHEISSE, I've already ordered Königin Berg's box of delicious goods! Top tip though: might have a root round and see what other Schlager thrills I can snout out

I've annoyingly got 2 things I want and nothing else, and even then one of those is the T'PAU Anthology, so Y'KNOW...

:D Oh it's a veritable SINE QUA NON! Does it include the 12" of 'Whenever You Need Me'?

I must say that UNSERE ANDREA is looking really rather fresh, lovely and fabulous these days which, as much as I'm always dubious about surgery, has mercifully resulted in her casting aside that ghastly GRIZZLED OLD DOG look. I was trying to work out who she reminds me of in the 'Ja ich will' video and it's none other than BREE VAN DE KAMP :disco::disco::disco:

And 99p on iTunes OH YES I THINK SO! I've always loved the chords at the beginning of that one

DECKER UP!

Vinyl rip alert :evil:

Anyway, there's only enough room for one GINGER GODDESS in this thread

Just popping in to say that I'm leaving forever because I died of hysteria while opening my Fanbox, but not before a quick jaunt to Bavaria on the FERNANDO EXPRESS :disco:

So I just discovered this GEM! :disco:

What do you think @Zu-Klara?

She used to be a member of the KELLY FAMILY.

I do love this schlager/pop fusion that's very popular now in Deutschland. It makes me want to start learning the language again!

Reactions: Zu
Oh and BEATRICE is back too with a new one! She is so DORKY. Actually she also looks a bit like Jade from this year's Apprentice!

Reactions: Zu
omg was that Andrea Berg bitch used to be a MAN? she looks oddly like Caitlyn Jenner

So I just discovered this GEM! :disco:

What do you think @Zu-Klara?

Oh I fucking love this one and BRAVO MAITE for going down Schlagerstrasse while the other Kellys are wheeling out reworks of the songs about being sorry for Hiroshima and pissing the bed. I bought the album a few months ago and this basic load of old rubbish is quite the highlight :disco:

And there’s THIS which is just superfantastisch. Poor Maite has been going through a gruelling divorce so THEM TEARS IS REAL :(

Hab’ SECHSMAL um dich geweint :(:disco:

:D! Pissed at TEN PAST FIVE on a Tuesday? I never start that early because then I just want another bottle come half seven

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom