Germany 2021: Jendrik Sigwart - I Don't Feel Hate

What emotion do you feel for this entry?

• Total voters
WHERE was this announced! I expect these memos in my inbox! INSTANT APP NOTIFICATIONS!

If you’re anything like me you’ve probably eliminated all traces of heterosexuals from your life. Which is why you may have a tendency to forget just how FUCKING HORRIBLY TASTELESS THEY ARE.
Can’t believe you have poor straight ButterTart on ignore :(

Can’t believe you have poor straight ButterTart on ignore :(
hqdefault.jpg

It’s a shame Sia is cancelled as I thought it was brilliant when she sang Titanium for Germany in 2017.

It’s a shame Sia is cancelled as I thought it was brilliant when she sang Titanium for Germany in 2017.
Oh god that was so forgettable the whole arena collectively forgot she was there the moment she walked off the stage.

Taaaack @VoR. 13 years ago, huh? I don't know how I even operated back then when cider had all but replaced the blood in my veins that week. :beer:

Reactions: VoR
I’m usually here for Germany, and I unironically liked Sister, and that Gozer woman from 2017

but they’re really taking the piss. I hope Pacific Islanders reclaim the ukulele forever, they can’t be pleased it’s a visual shorthand for a quirky prick

Reactions: RJN
That thumbnail is my reaction whenever I realise that's what we're sending when we had a perfectly good pop song last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom