Getting Friday Out of the Way

RJN

lost all chats
Pronouns
he/him
I'm still awake, still "working," not tired, and I have to be up again in 3.5 hours. What a life :disco:

The fine cuisine I want @ButterTart to try today

1. Wendy's
2. Sbarro
3. Dallas BBQ (yes its in New York and I kind of love it. Try the Texas sized drinks)

Sbarro is gross. I’m just making some suggestions after he went to Applebee’s

I'm not usually a pussy person, but my friend has just got this and she's a little bit lovely;

Screenshot_20220729-082758_Facebook.jpg

My opinions

Applebee’s: I’m not sure I’ve ever been but I love to be a snob about it. If you eat here, you’re a Republican

Cheesecake Factory: overrated and overpriced and gross

Dairy Queen: blizzards are great but the food is gross

There was a Sbarro in one of the train stations in Brussels, it was probably objectively shit but I always made sure to get something from it whenever I was there :disco:

There was a Sbarro in one of the train stations in Brussels, it was probably objectively shit but I always made sure to get something from it whenever I was there :disco:
I like the font and colours in a PUMPKIN way :disco:

• Love
Reactions: COB
As a child, I got to experience the joy of a bomb threat in a Cheesecake Factory, so that’s my main association

OMG, I HAD A BOMB THREAT IN THE HARVESTER!

We all had to leave and we'd already had everything and were just waiting for the bill. We hung about the car park for a bit until this Police Officer came over and shouted at us that this was an emergency situation and we all had to GET OUT NOW!

Turned out our free meal was due to someone who'd left a box with a birthday cake in it on the ground :basil:

I still can't believe the Harvester thought it would survive keeping the "no help yourself salad" after lockdown. A friend's Mum works in one near us and apparently it was a COMPLETE disaster as everyone was too embarrassed to just go up and say "Potato salad, blue cheese sauce, bacon bits and a tiny bit of cucumber on the top" so the money they were saving in salad, they were losing HAND OVER FIST in people coming through the door.

I can't say I'm surprised- the food itself is pretty awful, particularly if you don't eat meat. I remember once ordering a goat's cheese stack and when it came, it had no goat's cheese in it, so was literally just a stack of red peppers. I sent it back, they did me another one and EXACTLY the same. When I complained, the waitress glumly replied "I'm so sorry, it's just they come to us like that so we have no control over whether there is actually goat's cheese in your goat's cheese stack or not".

We didn't pay.

WHY would you bomb a HARVESTER??!

I’m still in bed :disco:

(Although to be fair I AM on nights)

I feel like fucking shit. Dont know if its a delayed comedown or the 4 pints I had at the kids disco yesterday afternoon but friday to DIE please

• Care
Reactions: COB
I feel like fucking shit. Dont know if its a delayed comedown or the 4 pints I had at the kids disco yesterday afternoon but friday to DIE please
You’re a LIGHTWEIGHT

Anyone recognise this language? Google just thinks it’s fancy English so it’s not helping

C8F59D82-28E8-4A73-98E6-4A221B54E228.jpeg

The fine cuisine I want @ButterTart to try today

1. Wendy's
2. Sbarro
3. Dallas BBQ (yes its in New York and I kind of love it. Try the Texas sized drinks)
I’m definitely going to Wendy’s today because some Scouse bloke was in the lift earlier with a takeaway and it smelled amazing.

Any restaurant with the nerve to have a terrifying ginger lesbian as it’s mascot gets a thumbs up from me.

I’m definitely going to Wendy’s today because some Scouse bloke was in the lift earlier with a takeaway and it smelled amazing.

Any restaurant with the nerve to have a terrifying ginger lesbian as it’s mascot gets a thumbs up from me.
I can also give you real recommendations if you wanf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom