Votes: 0 0.0%

• I don't know her

• Total voters

Suedey

Be Like Water.
She really did it dirty by not properly performing on the tour. Anyway this is my favourite version:

Last edited:

Suedey

Be Like Water.
Although I love this too. Something about her eyes/eyebrows here gives me Dita era FACE

Sheena

IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE?
10. It’s magnificent. Vocally strong, the video was proper old school WOW Madonna, rhe live performances were good (the one with Taylor in awe obviously my favourite).

(Has usual breakdown about 11 in a non-comparative rank, thank you @Penelope for your kind words)

Suedey

Be Like Water.
There's something that has always irked me about the way it starts - right before she starts singing. There's some kind of 'clipping' sound.. almost like she's turning the lyric page or something. I like that now though. Whatever it is.

Suedey

Be Like Water.
10. It’s magnificent. Vocally strong, the video was proper old school WOW Madonna, rhe live performances were good (the one with Taylor in awe obviously my favourite).

(Has usual breakdown about 11 in a non-comparative rank, thank you @Penelope for your kind words)
Oh yes I forgot about that. Lovely version

2.4 million views and not on either of their official channels!!! QueenS!!1!!!!!!one!!!

Serving high drama Stevie Nicks chic!

Gangsta Nancy Lam

Slut's Spaghetti
I really love this. My only issue with it is the production on her vocals, which I find takes me out of it a bit.

Halli

DJ PATSY PALMER
This is 10/10 and Madonna near her best. This is the sort of stuff she should be doing ALBAM in ALBAM out.

Suedey

Be Like Water.
Yes of course we all know it flopped but my casual hetero work colleague at the time said he heard the new Madonna song on the radio and liked it, so clearly it coulda shoulda woulda been a hit

Cwej book of stats EDIT.

Last edited:

Dr Lecter

HAS BEEN
ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE AONG OF THE YEAR 2016 (means nothing )

love it . No clue why it wasn’t a mainstay on the tour. But I guess she thought Devil Pray was wanted more .

Sheena

IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE?
It means nothing cause the poll was sabotaged by loon fans :D

straightorbroken

rebel heart
By whatever means, it's her most effective vocal in years. An exquisite, dusky later day showcase. It will re-chart at #97 when she passes from a fluke accident during a routine face transplant (with Lola).

straightorbroken

rebel heart
There's something that has always irked me about the way it starts - right before she starts singing. There's some kind of 'clipping' sound.. almost like she's turning the lyric page or something. I like that now though. Whatever it is.

That will be the adoption brochure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom