Gina G - Fresh! (1997)

Score out of 10

• Total voters
Ti Amo was such a bop. I remember how much I had to endure if I wanted to get luck and catch the video on MTV sandwiched between awful alternative bands and boring rap nobodies.

Ti Amo was such a bop. I remember how much I had to endure if I wanted to get luck and catch the video on MTV sandwiched between awful alternative bands and boring rap nobodies.

Were you serviced a remix over in Mexico? Just when you describe it as a bop.

Imagine if Gina had performed this on TV:

Although truth be told it's the Metro remix I go for - the salsa piano breakdown simultaneously hospitalised Gloria Estefan for a 2nd time and of course invented Spain, which was previously called Amore-Mio.

'Everytime I Fall' absolutely sounded like it didn't quite make the cut on a Louise album. Lovely song though.

The album edit is too slow and slushy for me. I much prefer the Todd Terry radio edit:

And the incredible Metro dance remix that features a piano-breakdown that surely took its cue from GALA's Freed From Desire at the 3:37 mark:

Just been chatting away to one of the songwriters. Seemingly she was not replying to any emails for this project and owns the RADIO edit of Ooh Ahh, hence it's not on there. And she remarried. G-A-Y also tried to get her last year, but another non-replied to moment for our GG. Videos were shot in 720p, have been cleaned up, but not at 4k upscaling. The remastering on the album said to be very good and the new ballad better than Missing You Like Crazy. And her staging company? "I didn't see much staging going on". Ooh er ... just a little bit no longer friends by the sounds of it x

Now dream is all I do
of paradise
AND YOU

• Love
Reactions: VoR
'Everytime I Fall' absolutely sounded like it didn't quite make the cut on a Louise album. Lovely song though
Originally featured on Meja of It's All About The Money's previous bands album. So a cover but I do love that it was produced by Harding & Curnow for Gina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom