Glasgow stabbing

Kate

mildly communist
Stabbing in a hotel reception in the city centre. Current info is three dead including the attacker and others in hospital.

Glasgow Moopers check in pls :shy:

I've been safely in my basement at work, not to worry - how awful though, under normal circumstances my bus home goes right past that hotel. You never think something like this can happen so close, until it does.

I wondered that, will it turn out to be a far right thing? One of the victims was a receptionist though, but I suppose he might have just got in the way.

Awful! And so soon after the Reading one too. Always seems like these ā€œsmallerā€ attacks come in bunches.

Feel like this isn't quite the story the media were 'hoping' for.

Iā€™ve probably said before that Mr Kā€™s hotel also is housing asylum seekers just now from the same contractor. Heā€™s had messages from some of the Park Inn staff as to what happened. From what I know, the attacker was an asylum seeker who lost his appeal for asylum and he went back to the hotel and lost it there. A receptionist and maintenance guy in the hotel were among those attacked.

Iā€™ve probably said before that Mr Kā€™s hotel also is housing asylum seekers just now from the same contractor. Heā€™s had messages from some of the Park Inn staff as to what happened. From what I know, the attacker was an asylum seeker who lost his appeal for asylum and he went back to the hotel and lost it there. A receptionist and maintenance guy in the hotel were among those attacked.
Is this knowledge publicly available?

The Scottish Government have confirmed this is not a terror incident.

Still hasnā€™t stopped the ignorant and racists of social media asking why we are allowing refugees and immigrants into the country in the first place. :goodgrief:

I donā€™t agree with them housing asylum seekers in hotels though. Itā€™s not the right environment for them and itā€™s not fair on the hotel staff who are not trained to deal with vulnerable people.

Shit. Well that will be fuel for the racists if true :(

There's been a lot of local uproar and MP's flip flopping about housing asylum seekers in one of the hotels hotels round here. This will clearly make the gammons come out in force. :(

There's been a lot of local uproar and flip flopping to goose asylum seekers in one of the hotels hotels round here.

Wait, the Asexual Goose is an IMMAGRUNT? I'm definitely roasting them for Sunday dinner now.

Immigrant goose of unconfirmed sexualness.
20150316_DDP_CANADA22-1200x800.jpg

Wait, the Asexual Goose is an IMMAGRUNT? I'm definitely roasting them for Sunday dinner now.

The Swan and The Daily Mallard will have you believe they're responsible, but they're just a scapegoose.

Canadian geese are fine innit. It's those MUSLAMIC EGYPTIAN ones that we should SEND BACK

Proud-Egyptian-Goose-DT.jpeg

In fairness it's Tisch who brought up the fact that his entire town is clamouring to give an asylum seeker a good goosing.
It literally went like this:
Me: "oops, it says goosing, better change that" *edits*
Kate and BT: GOOSE LOLS!!!

So judge, I was the innocent party.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom