Glastonbury 2022

VoR

Take it or leave it
Our exalted Raven Queen and her minions will be gracing the John Peel stage at 11.30am tomorrow and thanks to the wonders of BBC livestreaming you should be able to watch it here.

I think they only upload the big name acts, so chances are you'll have to tune in live to catch it, but I thought I'd put it out there in case anyone fancied tuning in tomorrow!

(I'm currently watching Saint Etienne, who I love, but I do find to be just a wee bit DULL as a festival act :( )

Oh that explains why they are playing a bowling alley here on Sunday

Christ, who next? Anybody seen Electro Velvet?

(Molly Smitten Downes will be there obviously, selling glow sticks)

We don't have a general Glastonbury thread this year do we? I might rename this and move to TV after the Go_A set.

Sam Fender was great last night. Billie Eilish didn't seem to be doing much in the way of actual SINGING during hers, but she is quite beguiling. I enjoyed all the shots of the visibly bored/bewildered dads in between all the screaming teenage girls in the crowd. :D

And actually BROOKE somehow snuck onto the (some pop up bar on a Thursday afternoon) lineup too!

Someone could have told the poor girl her skirt was tucked into her pants before she went on :(

How dare the BBC not live stream a band who finished fifth at Eurovision last year!!1

Yesterday they had live streams for about 6 of the biggest stages running. Go_A are first on at 11.30. Hopefully they won't be missed.

Looks like they actually only started livestreaming from around 2pm yesterday.

I'm so sorry Moopy. :(

I'm watching TLC' set from yesterday instead.

Kinda weird how after 20-odd years they still just awkwardly play Left Eye's raps on a backing track and bop around until she's done.

They'd better stream Queen ROISIN live this evening. Apparently some other person is on at the same time and I have zero interest in them. And yes that's shade.

• Love
Reactions: COB
I just watched TLC. Chilli hasn't aged a day.

They really do lack the stage presence that Left Eye brought. They only became engaging for the big hits.

Watching Crowded House now, because frankly I'm old and I barely know any of the other sets on iPlayer and I liked them when I was 15.

Confidence Man have been my early highlight, what a batshit crazy act and the songs are just fabulous. They really won the crowd over.

Bonobo were good but I had to skim through because they’re not the most exciting bands to watch live through a computer screen.

Confidence Man have been my early highlight, what a batshit crazy act and the songs are just fabulous. They really won the crowd over.

Bonobo were good but I had to skim through because they’re not the most exciting bands to watch live through a computer screen.
My mate saw Bonobo at the Royal Albert Hall. Looked amazing.

Watching Phoebe Bridgers on catch-up. She's so good. GLOOMY QUEEN!

Just finished TLC. Had no idea they were playing the main stage, and were so much better than expected. Chilli is 51! :o

Don't forget Jessie Ware around 11pm on The Park Stage tonight. I don't think there's *that* many obvious moopy favourites across the weekend although I think she annoyingly clashes with Roisin?!

They'd better stream Queen ROISIN live this evening. Apparently some other person is on at the same time and I have zero interest in them. And yes that's shade.

Oh I didn't see this :D

Oh well, choices for the gays, how nice

Omg I don't think I know the music of Confidence Man.

Very much enjoying this set :disco:

He's quite gropable too.

Don't forget Jessie Ware around 11pm on The Park Stage tonight. I don't think there's *that* many obvious moopy favourites across the weekend although I think she annoyingly clashes with Roisin?!
That is homophobic! Though luckily I saw Jessie live on Monday so I'm probably safe sticking with RO :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom