Global All Stars

KindaCool

Basic bopz plz
So I think this is basically just US vs The World but under a different name for legal reasons.

Rumored queens:

Alyssa Edwards
Athena Likis (DR Belgique)
Eva Le Queen (DR Philippines)
Gala Varo (DR Mexico)
Kitty Scott-Claus (DR UK)
Kween Kong (DR DU)
Miranda Lebrão (DR Brasil)
Nehellenia Aruta (DR Italia)
Pythia Queen (DR Canada)
Soa de Muse (DR France)
Tessa Testicle (DR Germany)
Vanity Vain (DR Sverige)

Last edited:
Also, reliable Reddit user says...

They are filming in Colombia
The girls got $20k stipends
There will be 12-14 episodes, with the girls all being guaranteed a minimum of 6 competitive episodes - so at least half non-elim
RuPaul is hosting, Michelle and a TBD person are judging
The season will allegedly air on MTV in summer 2024 so the international seasons will be getting a TON of exposure to US audiences.

Reactions: dUb
It doesn't really seem like it's Vs The World under another name as they have one from each version here (apart from poor Holland) as opposed to twos and threes from some and leaving others out

Alyssa is a great pick, same with Kween Kong, Kitty Scott-Claus RATHER LESS SO in my opinion, and I don't really know the rest. Oh apart from Pythia who was good.

It is exciting to see such variety. Hopefully it means no fakeass geographic alliances.

It doesn't really seem like it's Vs The World under another name as they have one from each version here (apart from poor Holland) as opposed to twos and threes from some and leaving others out

Alyssa is a great pick, same with Kween Kong, Kitty Scott-Claus RATHER LESS SO in my opinion, and I don't really know the rest. Oh apart from Pythia who was good.
Nobody from España either

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom