"God Control"

product-hugerect-75082-30808-1396448445-58f73a9c634d8f2d7288c20ceecec45d.JPG

I only scrolled through the video because I don't really like the song and 8 minutes are a bit much this early in the morn' but I like the looks/wigs

God what a mess. I had such high hopes but the editing really is awful. The best bit is her speling "damn" as "dam" on the typewriter. Madame X is a dyslexic writer.

The backwards timeline of the video is so completely stupid and nonsensical. I kept waiting for something that would make sense of why time was going backwards but it never came. And the chopping of the song is a travesty. What a shame, because the looks and setups had so much potential.

My interpretation is 'This is the situation we're in. People have died and are dying. We need to peel it back, step by step, to resolve.' It also brings to mind for me that people only ever do anything about big issues AFTER the event, rather than acting pre-emptively.

Whether that was intended or not is another matter.

You can pronounce it with the h as well. So presumably 'a' rather than 'an' would then be used.

I still find it hilarious how she gets away with this. I mean, what part of Nothing Fails did she write considering the Jem version is IDENTICAL?

Back to the song, I've decided this is her most cut-the-chord lost in music disco-coma delirium since singy wingy wingy. Like she's having a moment all to herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom