Godzilla vs. Kong

Who do you want to WIN?

• Total voters

COB

honk
Giant lizard and giant ape hit each other:

I think this looks like QUITE the fun spectacle, but why is the trailer presenting Godzilla as the bad guy? I shan't believe it :( Out in May "in 'theaters' and HBO Max", so fuck knows what that means for anywhere that isn't the USA.

Last edited:

COB

honk
:basil:
I have a huge soft spot for GIANT MONSTERS, I can't help it!

Jark

we did it for fun, we did it for free
Rebecca Hall saying "IT'S GODZILLA" and "Kong bows TO NOONE" with a deadly straight face is sending me.

this will clearly be crap but I'll try to watch just because Kong: Skull Island was so brilliant that I saw it three times. :disco:

jivafox

soberish
I’m aghast at all these serious names willing to lend themselves to these Godzilla and Kong films. Juliette Binoche!!!!!! and now Rebecca Hall?

Alla

Beast in Black
And there's no way Kong isn't winning this (unless it's a Japanese movie).

Diddy

Rice Queen
Oh lord :D isn’t this a collaboration film with Japan, like the previous Godzilla ones? It’s certainly a very American trailer :D

*kong slamdunks a laser beam on Godzilla while hiphop soundtrack plays*

but Godzilla was sort of good in the last movie, I’m sure they’ll make it up somehow, like Batman & Superman

Diddy

Rice Queen
Actually WAS the last one a US/Japan collab?

I just remember it having loads of monsters and special effects, but somehow mostly being about one white family’s emotional problems.

I really hate that actor too, the twat husband from Carol

Phoenix

I am not a liar ;)
These are all American movies. They wanted to do more but I think each one did worse than the one before that they’re wrapping it up with a rather b-list cast.

COB

honk
Not strictly related to this, but tonight I'm watching QUEEN KONG starring @Rula Lenska (:disco:) and sexiest man of the Seventies :eyes: Robin Askwith:

All other monster movies declared NULL AND VOID :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom