Grease 2 Luau/Sync Watch!

Will you be watching Grease 2 with us?

• Total voters

dUb

AH AH AH
Pronouns
He/Him
HEY PAULETTE(/Moopy), TAKE A LOOK OVER HERE!

grease-2-japanese-movie-poster.jpg

In what some might rudely call a transparent content farming exercise for an upcoming episode of my podcast with @jivafox, we'll be watching the masterpiece that is Grease 2 here in Moopy Odeon on Monday the 15th of March at 7pm (time subject to change)

HOW DO I WATCH GREASE 2?

You have a number of options:
  • It's available for FREE with a 7-day trial of the Movie Pass at NOWTV, but make sure you remember to cancel the trial after you watch the film (or before I suppose, you can usually see out the trial) if you don't want to pay for a month's membership. TGPL Enterprises, Inc. assumes no financial responsibility for unwanted charges
  • I assume that means it's also available on demand from Sky Movies
  • It can be rented at a cost of approx £2-£3 at all film rental outlets such as iTunes, Amazon, Sky Store, etc.
  • There are probably some free dodgy streams but that'll be up to you to find
  • You might have a copy of it lying around?
  • You could just read the script and hum the songs to yourself
Whether you're a certified Grease 2 fan like myself, @jivafox @Madison @monsta @Ill Advised @COB and @Sheena (not an exhaustive list), a hater like @Jark @Ellie and @Gangsta Nancy Lam or a complete newcomer you are MORE THAN welcome to attend and enjoy

editing to add @Iguana and @Tisch because I know you’re up for it but dunno what your status of appreciation is and you won’t get the notifications for the tags anyway

Contributions to the podcast episode afterwards are ENTIRELY OPTIONAL

See you there! (here)

tumblr_pnc4mjZDR01tyylgso1_500.gifv

Last edited:
OMG I only did a sync watch a fortnight ago.

COUNT ME IN :disco:

Reactions: dUb
Though why the fuck it isn’t on a Friday when we can get LEATHERED I don’t know

BUMP

IyGx.gif

We all still on for this tomorrow at 7pm?

Just been reminiscing over Cool Rider The Musical from this thread: https://www.moopy.co.uk/threads/grease-2.49350/page-3

I'm in as Mr. F has just informed he'll be in work until 9. Just loading up the blu-ray now.

Chaos chez Jiva as my DVD player has no remote control. Can I navigate the MENU with only the CONSOLE BUTTONS?!

original.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom