Greece 2022: Amanda Tenfjord - Die Together

VoR

Take it or leave it
Unconfirmed, but apparently it’s leaked and this is it.

Not very GREEK, but lovely all the same! In my top 3 so far!

Last edited:
Poor girl, there's an article today for her in one of the country's big newspapers calling her AMANDA ICE QUEEN.
I think they must have meant good :D but I can't stop laughing. I'll try to see if there's anything of interest to share.

Another reject from ERT's final top 5 list.

I don't know how ERT managed to get so many bad entries, am struggling to say something good about them.
They would all have flopped so hard.

Not that I’ve heard it yet but if it doesn’t sound Greek (as suggested earlier in the thread) then I’ve had it with Greece. PLAY TO YOUR STRENGTHS! Also how many Greek women has anyone ever met called AMANDA unless of course she was named after Amanda Lear in which case DOUZE!

An AI generated painting based on the title of the thread.
I think it's actually very fitting!

l2XgXmy1V50eiFZYZZLJHzjHlrM0.png

Am already checking how everyone looks in AI art, most don't look this nice I think, but I can add the painting on their corresponding threads.
Oh Italy looks amazing!

Should I open a new thread just for this?

Amanda is going to be praying that Cornelia doesn’t win.

I like it but it takes its time to get going.

Has somebody said it's a bit IMOGEN HEAP yet? Cos it's a bit Imogen Heap, at least for the first minute.
I kind of like it, but it's a shame it dissolves into a generic Sia-ballad rather than continuing with the more interesting direction of the intro.

Are Greece just offering their place to whoever can PAY these days? Their past few entries have all been rather un-Greek :D

I was hoping it was because she's emotionally cold and nasty
To be honest am not sure she isn't. I don't know her like at all, but in the interview they had with her, she gave me robot vibes.
And it wasn't about her fluency, unlike Stefania she understands everything and has the vocab and grammar to reply. But she felt like an android.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom