Greece 2022: Amanda Tenfjord - Die Together

Oh apparently she's HALF Greek. Papa did name her after Amanda Lear after all :disco:

TWELVE POINTS!

To be honest am not sure she isn't. I don't know her like at all, but in the interview they had with her, she gave me robot vibes.
And it wasn't about her fluency, unlike Stefania she understands everything and has the vocab and grammar to reply. But she felt like an android.
:D Oh DEAR!

To be honest am not sure she isn't. I don't know her like at all, but in the interview they had with her, she gave me robot vibes.
And it wasn't about her fluency, unlike Stefania she understands everything and has the vocab and grammar to reply. But she felt like an android.

:D

AMANDA ICE QUEEN the REPLICANT :disco:

This could also possibly explain the robotic vocal stylings of the first minute :disco:

Last edited:
AMANDA ICE QUEEN pictured waiting for her rehearsal slot in Turin:

rachael-bladerunner.gif

(I'll stop now)

Last edited:
SINISTER

In my search for something a bit more suitable for Greece to send, I find THIS :disco:

I have a soft spot for Joanne. She was a candidate this year but they've rejected her. The rejected song hasn't been out yet, and it's not sure if it will be released. It was called Remedy which strangely can also be found on the first verses of the Cyprus entry. It makes me wonder whether Panik gave Joanne's song to Andromache.

In my search for something a bit more suitable for Greece to send, I find THIS :disco:

What's with these new trend of varients of Jo being a popular artist name? :D

Joan & Joanna in France, Joanna in Portugal, Joanne in Sweden... and we getting a Joănne in Moldova or another Johanna in Iceland next? :D

Amanda is going to be praying that Cornelia doesn’t win.

I like it but it takes its time to get going.

THIS. I think it is rather good especially once the first verse and chorus are out of the way. I can't help but compare to Queen Cornelia in terms of starting slow and kicking in and in that respect it is found a little wanting.

Oh no… I just made the mistake of revisiting the demo version of this and I think I prefer it. :(

It has a lovely ethereal quality that isn’t really there in the bombastic overproduced final mix.

Oh no… I just made the mistake of revisiting the demo version of this and I think I prefer it. :(

It has a lovely ethereal quality that isn’t really there in the bombastic overproduced final mix.
Had the same thought on my mind since the new version came out and I've been resisting to give the demo another go so that I don't confirm it. :D

Entered the local Spotify chart at #135. No sign of Andromache yet and from a quick look, none of the other songs are in yet.
iTunes-wise, she is on #1 and Andromache on #2.

Of course there would be drama.

A local sports newspaper is attacking her on its front cover today.
What they imply is that she promotes femicide.

They have started yesterday by saying ERT glorifies love crimes.

I love how literal this is. I look forward to the headlines about the other acts: ‘Does Cornelia Jacobs have a bear hug fetish?’ ‘UK wastes billions on space program while children starve.’ ‘After the revelation that Mahmood can’t spell Britvic, we ask: are ALL Italians illiterate?’

I love how literal this is. I look forward to the headlines about the other acts: ‘Does Cornelia Jacobs have a bear hug fetish?’ ‘UK wastes billions on space program while children starve.’ ‘After the revelation that Mahmood can’t spell Britvic, we ask: are ALL Italians illiterate?’
Does Meghan Markle really lather, rinse AND repeat?

The femicide accusation is catching up. Another website repeated the same arguments today and it got some response on twitter.
They have taken down the article now, but I was able to read it on the cache kept by google here.

Another rejection from ERT's final top 5 got released today.

To sum up their top 5 was Amanda, this guy, Lou Is, Joanna Drigo and Elias Kozas from Alcohol is free, but I still haven't found his song.
But I absolutely love this. Shame he didn't go through.

Last edited:
Another rejection from ERT's final top 5 got released today.

To sum up their top 5 was Amanda, this guy, Lou Is, Joanna Drigo and Elias Kozas from Alcohol is free, but I still haven't found his song.
But I absolutely love this. Shame he didn't go through.

If I remember what I read correctly, he was rumoured to be their first choice but didn't get picked because he was anti-vax and was not willing to get vaccinated!

It's a nice song indeed, I think it would've stood out well this year.

If I remember what I read correctly, he was rumoured to be their first choice but didn't get picked because he was anti-vax and was not willing to get vaccinated!

It's a nice song indeed, I think it would've stood out well this year.
I've heard the gossip but am not sure it's valid.
He shared this a few days ago.
anartisi_nicki-338x600.webp

I think people are sleeping on this, I really don’t think you could rule out Greece winning it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom