Grimes — Album 6 + Shinigami Eyes

Jark

gave ur love away
fringe big pop girl/cyber daemon/full time chaos angel and occasional Doja Cat visual prop GRIMES returns with her 6th album SOONER than you can say the name of her poor cursed baby! :disco:

it's untitled and still being worked on but the first single Shinigami Eyes is coming in August. she's previously said the album will have a clubbier sound similar to Violence, so homosexuals REJOICE!

and here is her fully lucid, not at all convoluted explanation of the album's concept - which hinges on AI and sentience, dark matter and manipulation of time and space, naturellement.

(the fact that this is "the first part" of the story...)

she's basically the most talented popstar alive/on this planet, if she really is alive or on this planet, so no overstatement to say I'm ready to SACRIFICE A CHILD for this, by which I mean her husband.

LOON UP, GIRLS AND CYBORGS.

Jark

gave ur love away
such a natural fit! can't wait for her lifelike avatar to become the planet's biggest popstar and flood the 5g with extraterrestrial messaging :disco:

Pipo

Welcome to Chromatica (Wigs not allowed)
OH MY GOD

IT'S 2021 WHO THE FUCK CARES WHAT'S A SINGLE AND WHAT'S NOT? IT'S HARDLY GOING TO DO A BLINDING LIGHTS BUT ITS SOUNDS AMAZING AND WHAT IT'LL DO IS THAT IT'LL SEND 1,000 GAYS INTO A COMA

Pipo

lol she edited the caption :googlyeyes: grow a pair CLAIRE!

I hope the real reason her record co. are afraid of releasing this si because it might just extinguish humanity (and rightly so! we're all fucking exhausted!)

Gangsta Nancy Lam

Slut's Spaghetti
I know, I know, Why must we pit powerful women who have had to deal with Elon Musk on a comedown against one another?

OutSynk

Alien
Inna getting TAGGED for that.

zhKP9iA.gif

Pipo

imagine being Azealia Banks and thinking you're more talented than Grimes, just IMAGINE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom