Grimes — Book 1 (cancelled double album) + Shinigami Eyes — RIP

Jark

User
fringe big pop girl/cyber daemon/full time chaos angel and occasional Doja Cat visual prop GRIMES returns with her 6th album SOONER than you can say the name of her poor cursed baby! :disco:

it's untitled and still being worked on but the first single Shinigami Eyes is coming in August. she's previously said the album will have a clubbier sound similar to Violence, so homosexuals REJOICE!

and here is her fully lucid, not at all convoluted explanation of the album's concept - which hinges on AI and sentience, dark matter and manipulation of time and space, naturellement.

(the fact that this is "the first part" of the story...)

she's basically the most talented popstar alive/on this planet, if she really is alive or on this planet, so no overstatement to say I'm ready to SACRIFICE A CHILD for this, by which I mean her husband.

LOON UP, GIRLS AND CYBORGS.

such a natural fit! can't wait for her lifelike avatar to become the planet's biggest popstar and flood the 5g with extraterrestrial messaging :disco:

OH MY GOD

IT'S 2021 WHO THE FUCK CARES WHAT'S A SINGLE AND WHAT'S NOT? IT'S HARDLY GOING TO DO A BLINDING LIGHTS BUT ITS SOUNDS AMAZING AND WHAT IT'LL DO IS THAT IT'LL SEND 1,000 GAYS INTO A COMA

lol she edited the caption :googlyeyes: grow a pair CLAIRE!

I hope the real reason her record co. are afraid of releasing this si because it might just extinguish humanity (and rightly so! we're all fucking exhausted!)

I know, I know, Why must we pit powerful women who have had to deal with Elon Musk on a comedown against one another?

Inna getting TAGGED for that.

zhKP9iA.gif

She'll never again be satisfied in the down there with the swinging saloon doors he's left her with :(

Talk about TORN ASUNDER

It is a bit disappointing that there don't appear to be any full frontals online and YES I HAVE LOOKED :)

No need to look at the mantelpiece when they're poking the fire :disco:

Reading up I don't ever even recall a Grimes song landing this year, did I miss everything? That snippet above sounds very interesting... similar vibe to the FKA/Ty Dolla/Kanye/Skrillex collab from last year

ya girl likes to switch it up a bit when dealing with chaos agent fairy warrior ms Grimes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom