Growth of the far right

GinAg (39)

User
Pronouns
He/Him
I know this isn't exactly FRESH NEWS, but I didn't think we had anything documenting this DEEPLY GROTESQUE side story to all the horror of the world. Obviously NZ, Jo Cox and other attacks make them a legit going concern.

Also I wanted somewhere to post about THIS TWERP

There seems to be a strong link between the far right and noncing, haven't more than a few EDL leaders been found guilty of sexual offences against children?

A lot of nonces go full fash. It's a redirection of anger and self-loathing. Even if you look at UK celeb nonces, they were pretty much all Tories, aye?

Yet in America the big sexual offenders are all Democrats.

doubt there's a real link - just good lefty propaganda here, being senstionalised to get maximum publicity

and of course, the 'far' right is mainly growing due to the irrational elitism and uselessness of the Left

Talking generally, it’s almost like everything has to be extreme these days. You have to take one side or the other without seeing that there’s a grey area, and if you’re not fully on board with one then you tend to get pushed towards the other and that’s where you start forming a bias and being more impressionable to dangerous views.

if the liberals (note small 'l', ie. not the LibDem Party) block Brexit then it will be completely their fault if the far-right flourishes in the UK

if the liberals (note small 'l', ie. not the LibDem Party) block Brexit then it will be completely their fault if the far-right flourishes in the UK
I think the far right is doing a good job of flourishing with the gentle encouragement of Farage and Rees-Mogg.
Stephen Yaxley-Lennon being invited to speak at the pro-Brexit rally was a horrifying indicator of things to come if we actually leave the EU.

I’m just looking at an example of Graham Linehan and his transphobic views. It has escalated into something totally extreme from what I understand were a few outdated and ignorant views. If he hadn’t been called out as a far right pariah so quickly, he may not have become one.

The Far Right doesn't need to be coaxed into "flourishing". It feeds on humans' deepest instinctual and irrational fears. It grows on its own quite well.

I feel like being human is a constant fight to NOT slip into thinking like the far right .

Last edited:
It's a harrowing thought I know. But I feel like there's something so tragically VISCERAL about Far Right ideologies. The "Us vs Them" mentality, the protectionist tendencies, the stubborn attachment to traditions. It all seems very primal to me.

It's a harrowing thought I know. But I feel like there's something so tragically VISCERAL about Far Right ideologies. The "Us vs Them" mentality, the protectionist tendencies, the stubborn attachment to traditions. It all seems very primal to me.

It is only visceral to those that lack compassion and humanity. But hey, if that's your USP, who am I to argue?

I’m just looking at an example of Graham Linehan and his transphobic views. It has escalated into something totally extreme from what I understand were a few outdated and ignorant views. If he hadn’t been called out as a far right pariah so quickly, he may not have become one.
What are his views then?

It is only visceral to those that lack compassion and humanity. But hey, if that's your USP, who am I to argue?

No. I think we all have that innate tendency to separate ourselves from what is not 'like us' and to label it as 'unclean'. Compassion and empathy is what helps you to overcome that.

the left will do anything for propaganda - they even call UKIP 'far right' and that's laughable - most are old shire Tories and some younger working class ex-Labour people

I mean UKIP Liverpool were defending Jack Renshaw yesterday but OK hun

No. I think we all have that innate tendency to separate ourselves from what is not 'like us' and to label it as 'unclean'. Compassion and empathy is what helps you to overcome that.

Really? This is news to me.

Give Diva to Diva by Charlotte Perrelli and Dana International a spin on your local spotify.

The thing that caught my attention was the guy that grassed him up. It sounded like he joined the fascists because it was exciting and gave him a sense of community. He's now part of Hope Not Hate, which is so very unlikely for someone with such dedicated views. Which makes you wonder how many of them slip into as something to do and get friends?

he's not actually done anything that pedo though, I mean no more than prob a whole bunch of Labour men trolling the internet
He bought a machete which he was going to kill his MP with. I don't know what the last part of that sentence means. Are Labour members notorious paedophiles or are you making that up, because you're a troll?

The thing that caught my attention was the guy that grassed him up. It sounded like he joined the fascists because it was exciting and gave him a sense of community. He's now part of Hope Not Hate, which is so very unlikely for someone with such dedicated views. Which makes you wonder how many of them slip into as something to do and get friends?
he's prob a cop, or some 'CI' paid by the left to spread liberal propaganda

Jeremy Corbyn was originally cast as Ross in Friends

how the fuck does buying a machete make you a pedo?:what:
You said the pedo hadn't done anything. Your sentences are quite confusing. However I'd say offering 13 year old boys money and pizza for sex, doth make a nonce.

technically yes, but not in the way the BBC is making it out to be, ie. they are going for MAXIMUM sensationalism here, like he's some kind of Peter Sutcliffe or something

so, would they be doing this were he not 'far right' - surely not, in fact, the BBC are ususally quite reticent in that type of case

The whole wanting to kill his MP, makes him fairly fair game regardless of political side.

technically yes, but not in the way the BBC is making it out to be, ie. they are going for MAXIMUM sensationalism here, like he's some kind of Peter Sutcliffe or something

so, would they be doing this were he not 'far right' - surely not, in fact, the BBC are ususally quite reticent in that type of case

I'll bet £20 you don't make it to 50 posts.

He won't be - we can't just fuck with other people's profiles like that.

Come Clean by Hilary Duff does not get the credit it deserves - an introspective pop moment that chews you in and then spits you back out. I cannot rave enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom