GUILTY PLEASURES

the influx of interchangeable Xmas movies which are generally AWFUL:
Princess Switch I and II (Switched Again)
Holidate
Dolly Parton's Christmas On Square (this one's actually trashy fabulous, Dolly and Christine Baranski!)
The Happiest Season
The Christmas Chronicles
Jingle Jangle
:disco: :shy: :(

Big Brother (rip with the angles now xx)
I’m A Celeb (when it’s not filmed in a Welsh castle)
X Factor (up until the Sahru Alttu year then it got even shitter after that)

Last edited:
I'll watch anything about Hitler. Honestly give me Hitler's Pets or Hitler's Favourite Meals and I'll watch.

And I'm fully aware it's the WORST AND THE MOST BASIC OF HISTORY.

I’m with you on this actually. I’ll geek out over any documentary. It might be BASIC HISTORY but important to learn about nonetheless.

Probably as I’m from a military family, my sister and I were basically raised on documentaries about Hitler, the war and the Holocaust because mein papa decided that was appropriate viewing for children.

I’m with you on this actually. I’ll geek out over any documentary. It might be BASIC HISTORY but important to learn about nonetheless.

Probably as I’m from a military family, my sister and I were basically raised on documentaries about Hitler, the war and the Holocaust because mein papa decided that was appropriate viewing for children.
It's not that important to learn about the man from every single angle.

I have recently watched a brilliant series about Berlin in 1945. Anyway I digress. Hitler was never on Celebrity Dating.

All kinds of cookery shows although I'm a bad cook:
The Pioneer Woman (just hate-watching this)
Barefoot Comtessa (I want a house in the Hamptons)
Nigella (well I don't feel guilty about this, but anyone I know looks at me bewildered when I say that I love her)

Oh my dad used to always watch WWII documentaries. It was only a few years ago that I found out it was his way of trying to bond with me because he knew I liked history :( (despite my mum telling him repeatedly it wasn't the area I was interested in.)

Any of the GAY STORYLINES on the soaps, American especially. Who KNOWS how many times I've gone through the "Nuke" story:

90 Day Fiancé
Love After Lockup
Ink Master

Are my current trinity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom