Gwen Stefani - Slow Clap

I listened to a CLIP on fb and it sounded horrendous!

But I will reserve judgement for the FULL SPOTIFY HALLI exclusive on my walk along the canal later. Especially if the reviews are correct that the verses are [Baga]MUCH BETTTER[/chipz)

I don't understand this song at all. And the cowgirl outfit? I hate to say this but the joke's starting to wear a bit thin.

I will always support Gwen but I'm starting to think she should become a full-on ballad-artist now. Release the Sia-song! :oi:

That's a fun (for the US) video, I'll give you that.

Love the verses and can live with the rap, but the chorus makes Hollaback Girl sound like The Ninth Wave. So fucking dumb.

Reactions: RJN
I think I'm more into ska-throwback Gwen than Hollaback-throwback Gwen so Let Me Reintroduce Myself was more up my street. I hope the album leans more towards that than this (although I do quite like Slow Clap too).

Hmm I don’t hate the song but I wish she would make some more melancholy music, which is what she does best. If she wants a hit, she should sing the chorus of a Saweetie song, since that would probably be better than this and actually might be a hit. She was great with Eve

the video is fun though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom