Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What do we think of this MOMENT, possibly (absolutely) the best thing Steps NEVER RECORDED

Seeing as it's BASICALLY A STEPS SONG, do you think the band would perform it as a 5-piece these days as a THRILL to the H&C fanz?

Imagine a RE-RECORD with Lee's VOX :disco:

I love it and their matching jean shirts on the cover

This is fantastic and really ought to still be number one today

I love it and their matching jean shirts on the cover

So STUNNING I'm frankly STUNNED!

Handclairealloutoflove.jpg

I can't imagine why the YOUNG PEOPLE weren't chomping at the bit to buy into THIS HOT AND YOUTHFUL IMAGE :disco:

So STUNNING I'm frankly STUNNED!

Handclairealloutoflove.jpg

I can't imagine why the YOUNG PEOPLE weren't chomping at the bit to buy into THIS HOT AND YOUTHFUL IMAGE :disco:

Claire somehow manages to look both 20 and 40 at the same time

I'm getting a hint of Simon Weston about her.

Reactions: COB
I don't think it's quite peak Steps, but it's very good.

The whole H & Claire project was so half-arsed and pointless though. :D That artwork sums it up. H clearly wanted to be a solo star but on some level knew nobody was going to be interested, so he dragged along Clara who obviously just wanted to sack it all off and eat cake for a few years. HOW COULD IT FAIL?

I know Claire is the biggest voice and all that jazz, but it suffers yet again from it only being a Claire and H vocal, thus it sounding either shrieky to the point of uncomfortable and the rest of the time just sounding like bloody H.

Plaster Faye all over the second verse and the girls combined to back the chorus and it really would be a top tier Steps track.

And let’s not even get started on the image of them as a duo. WHO were they ever meant to appeal to?!

This and All I Want Is You were the CROWNING JEWELS of that album, which wasn’t half bad on the bits where they were avoiding the DREARY ballads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom