Haplessly in over their depths (Supposedly ESC but it's just someone meandering around)

Hak

User
This is a thread dedicated to these lackadaisical individuals resigning themselves to mediocrity.

Some artists have a dream, a vision, and do everything in their power to see the fruit of their labor. Others just happen to find themselves on the ESC selection stage. Haplessly in over their depths, they may naff up the lyrics or simply resign themselves to wandering about for three minutes until they can get off.

Case in point :disco:

Last edited:
Seeing that LIVE was quite something.

• Love
Reactions: Hak
OMG, a commenter on her video claims she got 2 votes. Could that be true?
0.66% apparently, so I guess maybe? AFAIK the lowest televote total we know officially about is this which got a total of 9 in the Armenian NF:

• Care
OMG, a commenter on her video claims she got 2 votes. Could that be true?
She came last with the jurors and the televote, but surely it got more than two votes in the WHOLE of Poland? :D

EDITL Shut me up, wrong song

Asanda walked so Sara could run

A classic case of the selection jury listening to the studio version and not screening the performers ability to perform live:

Her career started and crashed that night.

• Sad
Last edited:
Reactions: D5K
I've noticed a pattern where many of these artists were selected as a consequence of penning a serendipitous half-decent entry. Some cases might also just be last-minute call-ins to pad out the field. Remember, not everyone can be Sahlene!

It just keeps getting funnier/more baffling.

The random breakdance freakout during the sax solo
The half-arsed magic trick
The cut to the UTTERLY BEWILDERED AUDIENCE :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom