Harry Maguire charged with ASSAULT and BRIBERY

GinAg (39)

User
Pronouns
He/Him
His attempt at bribing a police officer absolutely KILLED ME!

"Do you know who I am? I am the leader of Manchester United. I am very rich, I can pay"

Not just charged. He's been found guilty. And given a suspended sentence. Suggests that whilst the Greek police may be incorruptible, the judiciary sure aren't. I wonder if the cop is looking at this and thinking that he should have just taken the money.

Rumours the fight kicked off because some Albanians injected his mrs with something and she passed out. Very odd story.

He can’t be charged, he’s the PRIDE OF MOSBOROUGH :eyes:

Amazingly this the third current affairs topic I've started this year about someone called Harry.

Was his sister stabbed and then he got involved in a brawl or was that totally fabricated?

My sister text me about this really angry about the Greek police... I have no idea what's going on. I have never heard of this man.

My sister text me about this really angry about the Greek police... I have no idea what's going on. I have never heard of this man.
How! They were doing a MAGUIRE DEAL at the LOCAL CHIPPY during the World Cup :rolleyes:

I literally know more about snooker and golf than I do about football.

I remember Steve Davis and Nick Faldo.

Well. The reason I actually posted it was more to say that her view on it seemed very different to the way you guys had interpreted it. And I was kinda wondering why.

That's what I meant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom