Harry Styles - Harry's House (May 20th)

I don’t recall that song and now I’m thinking that I haven’t actually listened to the album :confused: I thought I had and wasn’t impressed. That song is great!

Satellite and Cinema are the ones from the back half. I need to revisit this album before I see his show this time next month... it's been a while.

I saw LOVE ON TOUR on night 1 of 3 in Amsterdam last night! we bought the tickets so long ago I'd kind of forgotten about it and haven't listened to him at all in months.

but guess who's back on board the stan express now :disco:

absolutely wonderful show. he's an electrifying performer. it's truly infectious to see him do his thing and the whole stadium felt like a giant bubble of love and joy.

some highlights: satellite, sushi restaurant, cinema (very elevated in a disco arrangement), treat people with kindness (!!!), a glorious brief interpolation of Young Hearts Run Free from the brass players... he helped a woman come out which was just fabulous, dorked around with the mad stans in golden circle front row, and generally served very high levels of FAN INTERACTION. he just fucking loves being up there and doing this.

the run of Watermelon Sugar, Fine Line (king is so good to us!!!), Sign of the Times (which I now have a major new appreciation for) and As It Was was pretty unreal. and the fucking roof lifted off when he did What Makes You Beautiful — a truly surreal moment in my life to be bouncing to a One Direction song in a venue with 50k teenage girls :D

I'm on a high. if anyone is still thinking about it, GO!

He basically always looks (a) great, and (b) like he's having a lovely time. It's a winning formula.

It'll grow back, loves. Right now I enjoy it for what it is (nice bit of rough)

FB_IMG_1700241357552.jpg

....and almost EVERYONE thinks 'but I don't have the right shaped head for it'

Can't stop listening to Harry Styles today, his music is just pure magic for me. Currently obsessed with learning falling Harry Styles chords on my ukulele. The chords are surprisingly easy, making it a perfect song for beginners. By the way, who plays the ukulele too? I would love to discuss this awesome musical instrument.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom