Harvey Weinstein Trial

KindaCool

Footsteps are following me
Thought we could have a new thread about this.

The jury has been chosen. 7 men, 5 women.

Also, GIGI HADID was summoned for jury service for this trial, but she's been dismissed.

The Zimmer is such complete utter bullshit. Why would a millionaire have a such a shit old piece of walking assistance.

I hope he dies like Max Clifford. In prison.

I may have previously implied that I wouldn’t necessarily have been averse to a nosh had there been the occasion for him to pop his juicy peen into my grateful maw but I’m mainly over THAT for various reasons, not least this ZIMMER BOLLOCKS I MEAN WHAT THE FUCK

"Harvey Weinstein has no testicles and appears to have a vagina, accuser Jessica Mann claimed in court today."

WTF!? :D

Reactions: Zu
Yeah that was odd to read for the first time considering the amount of coverage his RAPING ADVENTURES have had over the last few years.

The testimony of the victims so far has been heartbreaking to read. He really was a nasty piece of shit.

And to think that he came out recently and actually said that he was doing all those actresses "A FAVOR"

"Harvey Weinstein has no testicles and appears to have a vagina, accuser Jessica Mann claimed in court today."

WTF!? :D

:D Obviously I was quite amused by this bizarre account. Was she looking at his ARSE?

Yeah that was odd to read for the first time considering the amount of coverage his RAPING ADVENTURES have had over the last few years.
Exactly. I wasn't laughing because he has this or that, but the fact a serial rapist is described like that, unreal.
Anyway, it's all very sad and disturbing, I'm really sorry for the victims of this cunt.

I'm sure I read something years ago (from a reputable source NO DOUBT) that Weinstein's bits haven't worked for years due to whatever drugs he was on and the only sexual pleasure he got was from giving cunnilingus. Which he did, often and forcibly :(

Who the fuck is still hanging out with the piece of shit? The guest list should be NAMED AND SHAMED

oh wow. am i an apologist if that feels like too much?

bet they're writing a half dozen scripts for the film adaptation as we speak.

just punish him already and leave him any shred of dignity he might still have left.

just punish him already and leave him any shred of dignity he might still have left.

But he has no dignity, he’s shown no remorse and he still believes he should be allowed into the kind of events/milieu he was in (the comedy show incident comes to mind). Some people just don’t have dignity.

But he has no dignity, he’s shown no remorse and he still believes he should be allowed into the kind of events/milieu he was in (the comedy show incident comes to mind). Some people just don’t have dignity.

yeah, he's obviously done worse to others and i think he's obviously awful (i despise him for making me have close to zero sympathy for another human being) but i don't appreciate the whole discussion around his genitalia and having drawings of his naked body distributed. it just feels invasive and salacious and unnecessarily humiliating even if he doesn't have the capacity to feel humiliation...

I doubt it. He'll still have friends in Hollywood who won't let it happen.

When you consider all of the shit that victims of rape and sexual assault have to go through, both before and during any trials, I don't think it's unnecessarily humiliating in any way to mock Weinstein genitals.

When you consider all of the shit that victims of rape and sexual assault have to go through, both before and during any trials, I don't think it's unnecessarily humiliating in any way to mock Weinstein genitals.
THIS!

He's put countless people through HELL - I don't find some SKETCHES of his FAT naked body particularly humiliating or beyond the pale. It's really the absolute LEAST he deserves. Anyway it's normal to release court sketches in criminal trials like this!

As long as we don;t have to see him pulling himself around on that zimmer for much longer. Knowing people with proper disabilities makes me want to cuntpunch him for trying to play for sympathy. At least stand up and take your fucking punishment you total piece of shit.

The prosecuting lawyer kept calling it "a prop" and Weinstein kept denying it lol

It's even got its own podcast now called The Harvey Weinstein Trial: Unfiltered

Good, may he choke on his walker

Yeah, he was actually found Not Guilty of Predatatory Sexual Assault, which is the most serious charge.

He was found guilty of rape in the third degree (not one of Bananarama's best) and criminal sex act for assault.

Just goes to show how hard it is to get a conviction for these things.

Good.

He really is one for the Moopy deathpool.I wonder how long it will be before tops himself on the inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom