Harvey Weinstein Trial

Is he not eligible for parole before the 25 year mark? I hope it's not one of those "serve 5 and get the sentence commuted cuz hez reformed and readz the bible" type of sentences.

In hospital with "chest pains".

Nice try, cunt. Here's yr cell. Rot.

Sentencing today.

Weinstein's lawyers have asked Judge James Burke to consider his poor health, age and young children while sentencing him.

They asked for the shortest possible punishment of five years for their client, citing his "accomplishments" and "charitable endeavours" over the years.

So they are asking for the shortest possible punishment based on the very things that largely enabled the crimes in the first place?!

Unsealed court papers have revealed that disgraced film producer Harvey Weinstein said that Jennifer Aniston “should be killed”

I can't even with that one

23 years is a shocker!

State prison too, not the comparatively easier federal prison.

Gwyneth gooping it up to the max tonight presumably.

I hope he lasts long enough to get the full benefit of having the biggest tits on the cell block.

I've never heard a story that qualifies someone as a piece of shit more than that story. What an awful person.

Look at the fucking criticism Beckinsale is getting in the comments?!

I'm beginning to think I must be an OPTIMIST (:o) in terms of being AGOG at the number of CUNTS there are out there.

Omg those commenters need to die

Omg those commenters need to die

Quite apart from the OH JUST FUCK OFF YOU CUNTness of it all, often she has addressed their points in the post itself, or has replied herself since.

Still, I guess most of the time being A STEAMING GREAT PRICK and THICK go hand in hand

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom