Has anyone ever bought a Cameo?

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
I'm considering doing it for my friend's 40th birthday next year.

Yes! Just got one from Nana Visitor (Star Trek DS9) for a friend which was lovely.

Some people do the absolute bare minimum but others really make an effort, obviously good to check the existing videos on their page. Though worth mentioning that you can choose for your video not to be shown there

I got one for my boyfriend for his birthday a few weeks ago. It was our favourite ever housemate from Big Brother USA and I was very impressed, thought I might've missed the chance since she gave birth not long ago but she still responded in a couple of days and it lasted just over a couple of minutes which I thought was good going given you're only given 250 characters to sum up what you want from it?

I did a Kim Woodburn one through her social media rather than Cameo for Mr Ag's birthday. Yeah it was fun, about right for £25.

Right. I'm going to own up to this first, and I hope I'm not the only one.

I thought Hanukkah and Chanukah were different things until this moment in time. In the same way that until embarrassingly recently I thought that Arkansas was a different place to "Arr-ken-saw"

omg I’d forgotten about that video! :D Iconic

My friends got a cameo from Manila (Luzon) from a friend as a house warming gift.

Well I don't get the strange twist. I was expecting him realising he is her sons' father, not a new pronunciation for Jewish Chrisrmas equivalent, if that's all it was.

That housewife woman looks like she thinks her bathroom cabinets are a pick n' mix station. That is bleak.

Lookalikes trying to get in on this space really does feel like a step TOO FAR :D Unless they're really notable in their own right like Jeannette Charles or Chanelle Hayes, I suppose.

I'm a bit suspicious when you can only see that he LOOKS like Barlow, rather than sounding like him as well.

We should launch a Moopy equivalent. For £40, we'll call you up and call you a cunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom