Hatchie - This Enchanted

FetchFugly

Pregnant
New single, and I assume the first taste of album two:

Still dreamy and a bit jangly but those keyboards are taking things in a slightly more dance direction.

I'm not sure if there is a particular reason for this but fair enough:

Not bad that, if not hitting me like some of the earlier stuff on first listen. Onto the playlist though

Surely not a proper video but this is another tune. The piano is everything:

really into This Enchanted and particularly the wonderful Quicksand right now :disco: not feeling Lights On so much, yet

The album is very good. Especially liking Twin which is super sweet and jangly, The Rhythm and The Key.

The title track really jumps out as part of the album.

What if what drew us to one another triggers our demise :disco:

The Rhythm is kinda mid 90s alt singer songwriter. I'm feeling it. the whole album is absolutely drenched in reverb, big chunky riffs, chugging guitars, cavernous soundscapes... excellent production all round.

I wonder if @funky @Tisch (SEE I DO TAG YOU) @RJN and madame @Suedey would find something to love here 😇

This person has never crossed my radar once, bizarrely. There’s some goodness in here for sure

The Rhythm is kinda mid 90s alt singer songwriter. I'm feeling it. the whole album is absolutely drenched in reverb, big chunky riffs, chugging guitars, cavernous soundscapes... excellent production all round.

I wonder if @funky @Tisch (SEE I DO TAG YOU) @RJN and madame @Suedey would find something to love here 😇

Feeling personally slighted that you didn't tag me.

She's SO GOOD and I've only just discovered her through a Sky F. comparison.

I don't think I get notifications when you tag me :(

The chorus of Lights On is SO GOOD. I'm about to listen to the album

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom