Have you had a previous username?

Have you had a different username?

• Total voters
Hang on was it Kane's Lair or Harem? Why does no one remember!

Frozen since I joined dotmusic in 1999 when I was 20, over half my life now. FUCCCCCCCCK :o

Frozen since I joined dotmusic in 1999 when I was 20, over half my life now. FUCCCCCCCCK :o
Yep. Been rather unimaginatively Ellie since late-1998 aged 17. I think I subscribed to a Dotmusic mailing list where the Pop charts came in an email maybe a whole year before that (it was the only website to publish the UK charts at the time), and then they announced the forums.

I was Lara Croft when I joined Dotmusic in 99, then became eric cartman. I can't remember what my original user name was when I joined Moopy in 2004 but I lost the log in and rejoined as wendy the goat.

Yeah, it's weird cos it's first time I've really thought about them and looking back it's weirder than I found it at the time.

You get to the point that you get to the point that you were the age they were (or even just ADULTHOOD, tbh) and you think “what the fuck were they playing at?”

Next year, I will hit the milestone of spending HALF MY LIFE on Moopy. Never had a name change in that time.

I used to be Daveyboy, which with hindsight is a bit baffling as nobody gave me that nickname and I don’t think I ever wanted to be called that. Unfortunately it’s stuck as my hotmail address and I can’t detach myself enough from my all my logins to get rid.

I changed to Diddy Dave, a uni nickname, after Dot made everyone re-register or something, and I couldn’t get Daveyboy back.

Then at some point later, maybe after Dot collapsed, I was just Diddy. Which I was called before Puff Daddy changed his name THANKS

dj khaled fergie GIF by The Four

I used to be Daveyboy, which with hindsight is a bit baffling as nobody gave me that nickname and I don’t think I ever wanted to be called that. Unfortunately it’s stuck as my hotmail address and I can’t detach myself enough from my all my logins to get rid.

I changed to Diddy Dave, a uni nickname, after Dot made everyone re-register or something, and I couldn’t get Daveyboy back.

Then at some point later, maybe after Dot collapsed, I was just Diddy. Which I was called before Puff Daddy changed his name THANKS

dj khaled fergie GIF by The Four
I'm lukeyboy on Hotmail :disco:

Don't know why, mind, since my real name is Vikram.

Ta'Lisa Shardone Quahvique, which obviously and thankfully DIDN'T LAST (and I think got me early accusations of being an alias)

Anyway that was later replaced with my first drag name, Penelope Stagnant, which has thankfully since been shortened to Penelope / Poison Pen :horny:

Ta'Lisa Shardone Quahvique, which obviously and thankfully DIDN'T LAST (and I think got me early accusations of being an alias)

Anyway that was later replaced with my first drag name, Penelope Stagnant, which has thankfully since been shortened to Penelope / Poison Pen :horny:
I don't think I knew that first part. According to a search we thought you were @Rhythmbarbican (!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom