Heidi Montag - Superficial (+ general hot Heidi chat)

It isn't fair that I wear diamonds for breakfast

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tisch

Spare potatoes
No thread for this album of LIFE?

Lady Gaga found DEAD. Natalia Kills SHAKING.

It's so good. :D

Superficialalbumcover.jpg

Well Body Language is a clear 13/10 but I’ve never even considered that this album would be worthwhile. What a foolish thing for me to think

Well Body Language is a clear 13/10 but I’ve never even considered that this album would be worthwhile. What a foolish thing for me to think
It definitely is, but was rudely/strangely left off the album :D

But seriously put yourself back into 2010 mode and give it a go! :disco:

Yeah see I adored BL but was so horrified that they didn’t include it that I’ve never given the album a go :o

Each track a procedure: Blackout the self-made bimbo pop calm after the calamity of More Is More and drugged delirium of I'll Do It; Superficial a spaced out bandage unveiling of actual feelings completes the cocktail of cold plastic fantastic fantasia and yes I'm totally going under for its charms just thinking about it.

That Body Language and her definitive reading of Fashion are left off make it all the more bold frankly, but for me those 2 are on it regardless of the facts.

I like to think that Love It Or Leave It is a homage to Madge's Like It Or Not and that Some Girls ("fake tits and an attitude") was the rapturous responce :disco:

My favourite bit of Heidi Montag - Superficial trivia is that it features a song written by The Pretty Reckless chanteuse Taylor Momsen.

Can you believe this timeless gem didn't make the album?

@straightorbroken your opinion on this ASAP

Ever wondered what happened to Heidi Montag, the chanteuse who gave us bops such as One More Drink and Body Language? Surely someone with such amazing music would be selling out stadiums by now, so what happened? According to Heidi we could’ve had it all if it weren’t for that damn Lady Gaga!

“She has a star quality — a powerful personality with no limits. She can do anything and make it sound credible. She’s a born star”, noted music producer RedOne said about Heidi. He asked Gaga if she would give her song Fashion to Heidi, to which Gaga agreed. However, according to Heidi Gaga then STOLE the song back to record it for the Confessions of a Shopaholic soundtrack. “I was like, ‘Who is this girl? What is happening?’ She’s a hater, clearly!”

CLEARLY. Who knew Heidi had her own Angela Cheng?

I just wanna say that, as cosmetic surgery goes, MONEY WELL SPENT. She looks hot af.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom