Helen Reddy DEAD

I used to love a song by Helen called Angie Baby when I was a kid. It's about a pervy boy who tries to have his way with a girl but doesn't realise she's insane and has super powers, and he is forced to live the rest of his days inside her radio.

Really!

I used to love a song by Helen called Angie Baby when I was a kid. It's about a pervy boy who tries to have his way with a girl but doesn't realise she's insane and has super powers, and he is forced to live the rest of his days inside her radio.
Sounds a bit like the situation I found myself in with Tanita Tikaram.

Just as there is a biopic on her coming out too, though I see it is being toplined by Evan Peters :zombie:

I actually thought this was Helen Daniels off Neighbours for some reason, but she's been dead 21 years so it's unlikely to be her.
21 YEARS! FEELS LIKE ONLY LAST WEEK BUTTON WAS SAT ON THE SOFA WATCHING SCOTT AND CHARLENE'S WEDDING ON VHS WITH DEAR OLD ANNE HADDY

I can't think of Helen Daniels without thinking of Slave's old avatar.

also known as HANNAH MARTIN who later turned up in a guest role in CORONATION STREET of all places

CWHdu82rKD0L4WojMywauGrQS_IY87vyiwGR-_tQrB_qlW7Py79ZjrgO_pHFxZWDK2PNTAd6p4FvB2v5EZGVAmIN6w

I still reckon Hannah THE DAG killed her somehow.

DIDN'T SHE GET IT ON WITH LES BATTERSBY IN CORONATION STREET? (or something like that)

Poor Helen, chopped liver next to Hannah Martin

Take it where you find it, and give it everything
Beggars can't be choosers, so when you can't find love take the next best thing

SAGE ADVICE

"celebrity care home" :disco: I wonder how they decide who qualifies - do they do a quick Google search to find out your chart history before they let you in?

"celebrity care home" :disco: I wonder how they decide who qualifies - do they do a quick Google search to find out your chart history before they let you in?
They use wikifamouspeople.com to decide if you qualify

Kelly Llorenna qualifies:

Kelly Llorenna is a well known Celebrity. Kelly was born on May 1, 1975 in British..Kelly is one of the famous and trending celeb who is popular for being a Celebrity. As of 2018 Kelly Llorenna is 42 years years old. Kelly Llorenna is a member of famous Celebrity list.

Wikifamouspeople has ranked Kelly Llorenna as of the popular celebs list. Kelly Llorenna is also listed along with people born on 1-May-75. One of the precious celeb listed in Celebrity list.

Nothing much is known about Kelly Education Background & Childhood. We will update you soon

They use wikifamouspeople.com to decide if you qualify

Kelly Llorenna qualifies:

Kelly Llorenna is a well known Celebrity. Kelly was born on May 1, 1975 in British..Kelly is one of the famous and trending celeb who is popular for being a Celebrity. As of 2018 Kelly Llorenna is 42 years years old. Kelly Llorenna is a member of famous Celebrity list.

Wikifamouspeople has ranked Kelly Llorenna as of the popular celebs list. Kelly Llorenna is also listed along with people born on 1-May-75. One of the precious celeb listed in Celebrity list.

Nothing much is known about Kelly Education Background & Childhood. We will update you soon

If there's no info on there they judge it by their WikiFeet listing.

Sorry Billie Piper :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom