Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

VoR

Take it or leave it
Easily one of the best MF entries of the 2010s for me. The DRAMA! Those VOX! Shame she turned up dressed as actual Karen from Finance, rather than the Drag Queen Karen from Finance.

The delivery of that middle eight still blows my mind every time

NOT INTO LOVE SUICIDE
MY HEART HAS WAY TOO MUCH PRIDE
TO LET YOU BREEEEEEEEEAAAAAK IIIIIIIIIIT

Last edited:
As a new Eurovision fan, 2014 was the first year I followed from the start, and not having a decent enough internet connection to even ATTEMPT at watching a national final I hadn’t heard any of the songs other than Helena’s so was just hoping she’d win.

Cue to my HORROR and SHOCK as some random woman called Sanna won instead. In hindsight knowing 2014 a lot better I don’t think it was robbed of its position on the night. A COMPLETE 12/10 moment without a doubt and I really hope she returns to Melfest (or Eurovision via Greece/Cyprus) at some point because WHY NOT!

I like the last line now. The whole song is so ludicrously overblown, it’s like a little sigh of relief.

12/10 for me but even so, I've always thought the chorus could have been even better; it feels like it doesn't have quite enough words or is being sung a bit too slow.

12455/10 and the best track of 2014. Its journey through Melodifestivalen that year was like the ACTUAL Odyssey

The best performance of it was obviously in andra chansen. The mic throw!

(love the running theme that year of having NO fucking idea how to dress herself :D)

Would’ve loved if Melfest had a styling & consulting intro talk before she performed like they had for many of the artists this year.

With most of her time in Sweden prioritising healing and refinding purpose Helena now runs a very tight schedule. However, Helena spent a lovely Tuesday evening backstage at SVTs costumes and effects departments, picking up suitable clothing and lighting for her performance this Saturday.

Last edited:
It's an old kindergarten song with a little twist in the lyrics to educate little people into the importance of washing their hands thoroughly. It's a pandemic initiative from Dettol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom