Helene Fischer - Rausch (zero-schlager new album) + vamos a marte

Gott sei Dank @Zu 2 - back in time for Helene's Latino rave banger to drop.

Reactions: Zu
Here it is:

Not quite sold on it going all TINNY at the point where it sounds like it should explode, but a fun little throwback.

the lack of explosion at the point where it really begs and demands to explode is quite distressing.

DAS NEUE ALBUM IST ANGEKOMMEN!

Null auf 100 and Volle Kraft voraus are the other singles - diving in now! :disco: apparently this one contains ("no schlager"), so perhaps it's not for @Zu 2 :)

Bless her but this is still very much pop-schlager. More in the Swedish vein than in the German tinny ZDF ABENDUNTERHALTUNG style though at times.

Sounds like she's pregnant, too, so this week has been a bit of a HELENE MEDIABUZZ in Deutschland.

the album is quite slow to get going and the schlager/EDM bops near the start def don't hit as hard as the best of the last album, but i'm really enjoying Wunder and Wann wachen wir auf. :disco:

do we have a hot PREGNANT PIC yet, Apoca? I read she's 4-5 months along already.

Hand in Hand is just LOVELY.

apparently Wann wachen wir auf has been adopted as the theme song of some anti-vax protest groups :eyes: oops

I mean, "Atemlos durch die Nacht" die get a whole new meaning these past 18 months :(

(no hot pregnancy pics yet, she's trying to be SUPER VAGUE about it)

• Haha
Reactions: D5K
Who wanted a DJ SAMMY REMIX of Liebe ist ein Tanz?

I quite like the original.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom