Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shot during lockdown and just 56 minutes in length, but quite an effective wee fun horror movie! A cross between ‘Searching’ and ‘Paranormal Activity’.

This was surprisingly good! It's quite short, which helps a lot as it doesn't get boring. It has some good scares and the acting is decent, which is not always the case with this genre. The "Unfriended" series also came to mind, but I liked this a lot better than those two films. Also nice to see a British found footage film for a change, I only know one other one ("Borderlands", which I still have to watch in full).

The ending of “Borderlands” is quite unsettling! Worth the push through to get to alone.

I’m looking forward to this. I was probably one of the few who really enjoyed “Unfriended”.

I've added a zero to this poll because polls without a zero can do one. See also: amazon.

Carry on.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I’m looking forward to this. I was probably one of the few who really enjoyed “Unfriended”.

that's what this reminded me of :D I don't remember if I liked that ironically or really thought it was genius.

this worked quite well, didn't it! very tense at moments and it jump-scared Mr M so bad at one point that I nearly went to the astral plane myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom